Anybody near Atlanta?

gt4rcdude

Hmm, might have to hit the dragon in the old girl. Been on it a bunch on the motorcycles but never a car. They lean the wrong way in the turns and all.

GT4times2

gt4rcdude":37svjfkp said:
Yo! Got one here in Stone Mtn/Snellville! Black GT4RC.

Not too far from one of my friends. He's in Lawrenceville. I know Snellville is not too far from him. Looking at Peach Tree City/Fayetteville pretty soon. Good to know there are a few guys in the area.

GT4times2

In due time. We should have a meet and take a nice drive to Tail of The Dragon. In due time....I wont want to miss it.

bigbird4120

I live in Gainesville, Ga. and have a black st 165- didn't know there was another here. Not driving it- needs work-no time. Thinking about racing soloII or NASA, not street driving.

bigbird4120

As a P.S., I was a member of this site when it had another name, when I bought the car for my son in 2000 or so. I lost interest when he went to Texas(towed) with the car, but he couldn't or wouldn't work on it. so I went out and reclaimed it in '05, towed it back and here it sits with one bad wheel bearing and an(suprise!) overheating problem. So now I'm interested again.

MR2 Guru

Everyone in this group foresee a fall meet being possible? I think mine and CMS-GT4's cars are pretty close to that mark if everyone else is down *shrug*

E_Knight

Sorry fellas for i have moved away from gainesville, back to TN,
I saw a orange st165 down there and knew joe vick(drifter from Buford with mr2)

I hope to clean out my garage and bringin my celica back to my house(at the parents now)

now i have a lil one that takes up most of my time, but hope to see some of you guys later on!!

gt4rcdude

Count me in for an ATL meet. Of course NOPI is coming up in September. Maybe we could all enter our cars. It's actually cheaper to enter than it is to buy tickets for both days.

etantshi

gt4rcdude":1a0y9ce7 said:
Count me in for an ATL meet. Of course NOPI is coming up in September. Maybe we could all enter our cars. It's actually cheaper to enter than it is to buy tickets for both days.

Where are you located?

gt4rcdude

gt4rcdude said:

Where are you located?

Snellville

memphiz

Getting ready to locate to the atlanta area from Nashville, the wife and I have a 90 celica st (mint condition) looking for some celica guys to chill with. I am also looking for someone to help me with a problem with the idle. memphis.real@comcast.net

sakara

I am in Augusta until Sept. I will have the car down here this weekend as long as everything goes as planned :) so ya'll should come visit your temporary GA all trac female at Ft. Gordon :D

gt4rcdude

I have to drive to Augusta to pick up some parts from an alltrac.net member. Maybe next week. I'll give you a yell.