WHO HAS A ALLTRAC THAT WANTS TO RACE OUR SUPRA? CHITOWN!

slick1851

So somone with a alltrac wants to sit down with our supra. Now the only fast alltrac ive been told is in the 600hp range and was owned by a guy named pat.

We have tryed to contact the owner of this car after his call out, and now he will not answer. Now I ask who this might be, this isnt a BPU supra. Its pretty well known and its come outta soundperforumance.

If the owner is on here what do you want to do? Anyone know what Alltrac in the midwest this is?

It will be done at Great Lake's Drag way( Street race night) so its not street racing.

turbo4wd

Not sure whos in Chicago thats making big HP in an Alltrac..

The only fast TurboAWD car I know from that area is from AMS.. if you guys can beat their Evo, then I'd say 99% of the Alltracs in the US wouldnt be able to compete..

cept maybe Pat.. :shrug:

jprine01

Is that the SoundPerformance Supra? Or just one they worked on?
If its the SoundPerformance supra I seen that thing last year in person, its got full leather interior and stuff right? That thing is awsome.

slick1851

jprine01":1jd0l922 said:
Is that the SoundPerformance Supra? Or just one they worked on?
If its the SoundPerformance supra I seen that thing last year in person, its got full leather interior and stuff right? That thing is awsome.

No they have worked on it, and its not faster the AMS EVO. That Evo is even faster now, I think your thinking of the Blue and yellow car.

This a black supra lisance plate is YULOST, I was just wondering if that peson was on this forum.

Griffin

Well it probably wasn't Pat - he lives down in Florida.

I have a black one thats reasonably fast, but I'm down in Housotn and I haven't called out any Supras lately. (Supras are bad luck - I blew my last motor racing one). I also wouldn't be racing a fast supra on the track if I had my druthers :) - our odds are much better out on the street.

Anyways I don't recall any board members up that way that are likely to make that sort of challenge - most likely its someone thats not on this board.

Cids185

That's strange. When did this guy call you out? I roam around in a black 185. The only other black one I've seen is some chick out in the NW burbs. I don't think it's modded in any way. Although my car is going under the knife for a rebuild, so it hasn't been around since fall. I wouldn't mind seeing a run. As long as its from a stop :D