Who was on 294 june 2nd (Indiana plates) red alltrac

EVcelica

My girlfriend told me she saw a red alltrac with rims just like mine on the highway. It scared me for a second thinking someone stole my car. She took a few pictures of it (She was in the red Scion tC) and It does look just like my car. Is it a member of this board?

88st165

could have been jonstew....... what kind of wheels do you have?

PA140021.jpg

:shrug:

jonstew

88st165":1cbw9eq6 said:
could have been jonstew....... what kind of wheels do you have? :shrug:

Nope was not me....too bad she did not get the county number on the plate, it might have been easier to know who the owner was....of course that is barring they are on here.

bloodMoney

post up the pics that she took! It may help us to find the culprit... It also, could have been a GTS with an alltrac hood...

~bloodMoney

EVcelica

It was an alltrac. It had a BOV and it said alltrac on the back.
This is my car and it looked almost exactly like this. It had the stock front bumper though.

Attachments

• CIMG1185.JPG
    CIMG1185.JPG
    238.9 KB · Views: 37

88st165

damn you car is very nice!!!

we have to setup some kind of alltrac meet, atleast for ill and ind....

jonstew

88st165":2fwptjpx said:
damn you car is very nice!!!

we have to setup some kind of alltrac meet, atleast for ill and ind....

Last year the All-Trac guys (some of them at least...there were still more AT's there than MR2's) met at Speed-Source for their summer meet cookout thing and Carl said he would be doing it again this year and that will be in July - August....I know Robb said he would have the paint and body work done on mine by then....or I hope so at least! :)

88st165

oh yeah i forgot about the speed-source meet.... i will try and go to that this year... last year my car wasnt completed enough to drive...

EVcelica

Thanks for the compliments guys. Ans Yes the previous owner had it repainted with the stock Super Red II. I'd love to go to a meet and see a bunch off alltracs, that would be cool.

jonstew

EVcelica":bvk2adu6 said:
I'd love to go to a meet and see a bunch of alltracs, that would be cool.

I talked Nate and he said it would happen again this year likely at the end of July or in August. It was a good time last year a little hot and if you burn easily I recommend bringing some sunscreen. Go to http://www.speed-source.net/gallery2/ma ... &g2_page=1 for some pictures of last years get together but there are some cars missing since they took them late in the day.

concealer404

This car is on the north side of Indianapolis. Damn near mint condition.

I haven't seen the owner run a better time than 15.6 in the quarter as of yet, though... he said it was faster before his rebuild.

(Apologize for topic dig.)