i hate chicago

The heartland

Postby zak062 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:51 pm

88st165 wrote:yeah yesterday was like 50*+.... haha and like i said before, people out in t-shirts and shorts, including myself just to run out to the garage for something... now its back down to 30*, what a tease...
but yeah me and my buddy went out crusing b/c it was so nice... i saw that alot of people had their "nice" cars out... we saw really nice 71' nova... i mean you can tell it was all business but too bad we went opposite directions or i wouldnt have minded getting my ass handed to me by it... it happened to me with a 69 camaro a couple years back, he just blasted me off the line and i had no chance haha... obviously these are the type of guys that dont respect any type of import so maybe one time i can ruin their day, ahh some day...

yea, wtf? its now cold as hell outside.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
03 Subaru wrx(DD) My first non-toyota
91 Mr2 #2 (sold)
91 Mr2 (Sold)
08 Scion TC (Sold)
88 alltrac, blue (Project)
89 CBR 600F Sold
91 Celica gts Sold
90 Celica gts Sold
[img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3199/zac062copyto3.jpg[/img]
Finaly got an all-trac :)
zak062
Club Member

Postby alltrac4life » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:06 pm

88st165 wrote:^ if you're going through ohare then i wish you the best.... i think ohare is number one in canceled and delayed flights....
midway isnt so bad b/c its not so big... have fun in the :shoots: bahamas (i hate you).. haha...

Well we ended up changing our flight to leave a day earlier, so we would miss the snow and would not have to deal with any delays or cancellations.
AEM EMS,JE PISTONS,4 ANGLE VALVE JOB,PORTED HEAD,PORTED MANI.,EXAUST OF TURBO,57TRIM CT26,HKS 264 CAMS,SPRINGS,RETAINERS,3IN. EXAUST,CUSTOM INTAKE,MSD IGN.,SX FUEL REG. WOLFKATZ FUEL RAIL,550 INJ.,ACT 6-PUCK CLUTCH,HKS HG,FIDANZA FLYWHEEL
alltrac4life
Club Member

Previous

Return to Midwest/Tx