Switch to full style
The heartland
Post a reply

Hi im new here Im from franklin (milwaukee) WI PICS!!

Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 am

Here is my 1986 all-trac
I got it with the engine in peices and no brake lines.
I since put the engine back together and ran 25feet of brake line but it runs and drives finnaly. It has 146000 miles and runs very well. It has an old school 1980's hks boost controler and pyrometer too. It is however missing the exhaust pipe from the bottom of the cat to the muffler flange in front of the rear axle. so its load and i cant get it tested to get plates. If anyone around wisconsin has an exhaust for it i would be glad to purchase it. I also curently am looking for a turbo for my 1991 mr2 turbo, please PM me if you can help thanks.

Image

Image
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Hi im new here Im from franklin (milwaukee) WI PICS!!

Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Welcome. :)
st165#6556 wrote:Here is my 1986 all-trac

1988 or 1989?

Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:08 am

my bad, 88

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:44 am

i have a stock exhaust id sell to you for cheap but im in the chicago area. nice trac btw.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:52 am

Welcome to our sickness!

Sun May 04, 2008 2:43 am

Hi!

Sun May 18, 2008 11:47 pm

You got PM :smokes:

Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:47 pm

whats up man, im located in caledonia. that celica looks familiar, you on the widsm forums?

Re: Hi im new here Im from franklin (milwaukee) WI PICS!!

Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Gary wrote:Welcome. :)
st165#6556 wrote:Here is my 1986 all-trac

1988 or 1989?


what about 87?

i now own an 87 alltrac...i didnt know that they exisit...but i have one. :)

sorry to call you out gary :notworthy:

btw welcome bro :)...i can promise ya that u will find all the information and then some on this forum, it rocks here! :)

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:03 pm

My g/f lives in Milwaukee, Ive been there a few times with the alltrac now, well have to all meet up sometime!

87 ???

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 pm

> LegacyofDan
> All Trac Elite
> Joined: 23 May 2007
> Location: Reading, PA
> i now own an 87 alltrac...i didnt know that they exisit...but i have one.

Build year or model year ?
Care to post a VIN, or a pic of the window sticker ?

They were indeed manufactured in '87, but probably sold as an '88 USA model year ?

ST165's were 1st av in Japan as an '86 IIRC.
I am with Gary. As far as I know ,Toyota only imported '88 & '89 model year AT's.

Regards;
-------------------------------------------

Re: 87 ???

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:45 pm

GMan wrote:> LegacyofDan
> All Trac Elite
> Joined: 23 May 2007
> Location: Reading, PA
> i now own an 87 alltrac...i didnt know that they exisit...but i have one.

Build year or model year ?
Care to post a VIN, or a pic of the window sticker ?

They were indeed manufactured in '87, but probably sold as an '88 USA model year ?

ST165's were 1st av in Japan as an '86 IIRC.
I am with Gary. As far as I know ,Toyota only imported '88 & '89 model year AT's.

Regards;
-------------------------------------------


yeah i discussed this with another member else where, but yeah turns out that it was indeed made in 87, but still is considered an 88 since thats when it got to America, so you guys are right :)

Re: Hi im new here Im from franklin (milwaukee) WI PICS!!

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey you still have your all trac. I got an 88 and a 92 all trac. Maybe we can meet up some day.

Joe

Re: Hi im new here Im from franklin (milwaukee) WI PICS!!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:43 am

nice looking 165!
when I get my 91 back together we should organize a milwaukee meet

Re: Hi im new here Im from franklin (milwaukee) WI PICS!!

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:41 am

i have an 87 also i believe, as it was made in 87 but it was bought in 88, from the show room.
Post a reply