Just flew in from Houston !

Bori

I'm from New Jersey but decided to take a little trip to Houston to check it out. Cool place ! Much better than Jersey. (Cleaner) Also took a trip into Galvenston. It was real hard for me to come back home.

So how many of you alltrac owners actually live in or around Houston?

Next time I go, I can make a Pit stop.

Bori

yeah, i heard it gets real hot. Still, it was time enjoyed.

We're supposed to hit 90 to 100 degrees this weekend here in Jersey. The problem is that it's real humid on top of the heat.

You from the Houston area?

darthripley

If you come around the Dallas/Ft.Worth area sometime feel free to hit us up :)

I know there are a lot of 6th gen celica guys around Houston, but no alltracs that I know of :(

Bori

So there are a couple of tracs out their after all. Well, I'm definitley making the trip sometime soon. Btw, I map quest the trip fom Houston to Dallas... it's quite the hike. Didn't realize how big Texas really is.

darthripley

yeah it's about a 4-5 hour drive from dallas to houston...wasn't sure if you could make it up here or not.
you can drive all day and not make it across the state of texas ... not like your neck of the woods up east where you can cross 3-4 states in 1 hour :p

Bori

Yup. It takes me 15 minutes driving to New york. And I can go through a couples of states in 4 hours time.

My wife works for Continental Airlines so she gets free seating from time to time. It's too bad I can't get my alltrac on the plane with me :D

Maybe I'll set something up for fort worth/ Dallas in a couple of weeks.

darthripley

that would be cool :)
i've got spacers coming so as soon as we get those & do some other work the 205 front brakes will be finished & our alltrac will be road worthy again .. till the next round of mods & maintenance :wink:

Hotrodhendrix

There are a decent amount of us up here in DFW now. What would you say Ripley?? 4 st165? 2 st185?

St165
David (stealthedGT4) not running but nearly if he doesnt sell it
Joe (forgot his user name) not running
Isnt there a white one on here
I also have heard of one out in grapevine

St185
Joe & Keri (darthripley)
James (hotrodhendrix) he is super bad A! :p

d1alltrac

Hotrodhendrix":29t9q8xa said:
There are a decent amount of us up here in DFW now. What would you say Ripley?? 4 st165? 2 st185?

St165

St185
Joe & Keri (darthripley)

There's also Chris (G-Zone) in Denton with 2 165's and myself in Ft.Worth with 2.

darthripley

joe & i also saw a red 92-93 ST185 on Bush yesterday afternoon ... it was going west & we were going east right around Coit where the Toll plaza is located.

looked clean & bone stock - i don't think it was a halftrac.
unfortunately there was no way we could turn around fast enough & take off after him :cry:

Hotrodhendrix

d1alltrac":1yhgwu0l said:
Hotrodhendrix":1yhgwu0l said:

St165

St185
Joe & Keri (darthripley)

There's also Chris (G-Zone) in Denton with 2 165's and myself in Ft.Worth with 2.

You are the white one I was thinking of. Sounds like we have a much larger number out here than I thought. Maybe if I can get that 92 down here and sell it to a local there will be one more 185.

trah

put me up in the list I have a Red St165, currently not running but soon will be. here are some pics from 2 years ago when it was running.

st165tag-1.jpg

bluemonkey

Checking in from Houston. I got a red st165 that needs a new turbo, hopefully that's what it needs not another rebuild. I only put like 1k miles on the rebuild so far.