Switch to full style
The heartland
Post a reply

Calling all Mich. trac owners

Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:56 pm

You guys want to have a meet, some time near the end of summer?

I'm in East Lansing and sometimes Dearborn.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Me and gpmarzan are gonna meet up this week in big rapids area if you are interested... I'm game for whatever though, I'm in Kzoo.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:41 pm

looking at the map, we could all meet up in Grand Rapids since is pretty central to all three of us...

Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:11 pm

Im down for a roadtrip man! my bro goes to grand vally so thats cool, id be able to visit him too! ive been waiting for a chance to meet some of you guys. any idea on a date? ill request off today lol!

Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 pm

i was thinking sometime like august 23ish? but i can work around any thing so whats best for you guys?

Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:05 am

I'm basically down for anytime. I think that I may be in Chicago the last week in August, so before then is preferable. I'll have to double check the schedule...

Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 pm

I'm up for something in Grand Rapids.
I can't go to far because my trac is running with a blown motor... I go through a quart of oil every 30 miles :cry:
I'm about 3 weeks out on putting in my st215 motor :shoots:

Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:30 pm

I'm just writin in to let the MI trac owners know that there is a big meet on Friday nights in Kalamazoo at a shop called dashworks. Mostly DSM guys, but they're cool. I'm there every friday night with my Ellie :D

People usually start to show up around 8ish, I'm always there by 9 usually 8:30. I'd love to see some other tracs...

Also, I NEED to call out Jason with a blue st165. I was talking to James? (mint z31 turbo) last night and I figured I'd give you a shout...

Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:01 am

fridays in K-Zoo, im down! is it still going on through the winter?

Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:28 am

Not really. We all still kinda hang, but there's not any big meets there until the spring. I'll post up when they are going to start again.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:29 pm

sweet maybe ill be able to go this time lol :doh:

Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Yo I'm in Dearborn for a wedding and will be in detroit also. Any meets or anything going on???

Up from TX.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Wow... Sorry I'm so late on this, but like I mentioned earlier, there's always a meet in Kalamazoo on friday nights just off I-94. I'm usually there, but things have been busy for the last couple of weeks...

Here's my cell for those that may come out: 773.230.4449

The name is Chris BTW.

The meets usually start at 9pm. If anybody feels like coming out, just give me a call beforehand.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:35 pm

ill probably swing out there, ill be coming from ann arbor, so it'll take me about 1 hour and 40 minutes, but ill give you a call,

my number is 3136151221, the name is Gabe

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 pm

It was my brother's wedding - I never got a chance to get away. I hit that Big Boy restaurant twice and PY Styx but always with a crowd. Wish I could have caught up with u guys.
Post a reply