White ST185 Sighting Downers Grove, IL!!

Cids185

So this is the second time I've seen this fella. Once last week, and today, I'm driving northbound on I-355 coming up to Butterfield Rd. Could be a 184 w/ the RC/CS bumper, All-Trac hood, but it didn't matter, I was flashing and waving my hands like a crazy maniac. It's funny because last week, I was on the same highway, and a black 185 was S/B too. I'd drive the Celica to work, but it's just too damned far and gas is ridiculous. Show yourself.

88st165

did it look sort of like this car?

celicasig1.jpg

btw i didnt know there were so many alltrac owners in the chicagoland area. you would make the 8th alltrac owner i know of in this area. there would be 10 but i bought their cars from two of them so :twisted: granted that a couple im thinking of ive only seen the cars and not formally met the owners.

Cids185

Close, but the one I saw had the RC/CS bumper and tints all around. He could've added those later on though. Granted I spotted this car twice already when I'm hauling ass on 355. It's true, there are quite a few of us that just prowl around. Work for me doesn't really give me a chance to sit and post too much. A new job will definitely change all that.

bloodMoney

88st165: He was the guy on celicatech.com that did the write-up on using the stock crash bar with the RC bumper cover... But you are right, its a GTS

~bloodMoney

Q-Ball

Oh that is me! I drive on 355 every weekday to go to work, pretty much the entire length of that highway.

I too look for Celica's while I'm driving, but I swear I don't remember seeing anyone wave at me.

Did the car look like this ??

DSC00494.jpg

Q-Ball

Of course. The CS bumper makes the car look tons better.

Sorry for the late responses. I barely go on this site, as I don't have an alltrac, rather a GT-S. Still, there isn't anything wrong with making a 15 year old car turn some heads. :)