Sonic just opend by me! Wooo

my3sgte

:) So yah they just put a sonic up in middleton (near madison), wi...
Went there last week was the grand opening, there were so many people there it was rediculus, they had to route traffic onto other streets and had a que waiting line on another road for the drive through!! But it was good, we ate on the patio (it was like 10 deg out) lol.

I know its not a big deal to you illinois boys but we dont have any up here! I want a 7-11 now!! :)

Ummm, so yah we gotta have a meet sometime there.?.?

88st165

Sonic is not ccommon at all in the chicago area. I do believe there is a new one that opened in aurora which is too far for me to drive for some fast food, no matter how good it looks on tv haha.

Me and my girl were on our way to florida for vacation and I decided to stop at one in georgia. I pulled up to the ordering booth and then my girl said that it felt weird to order food this way haha so we left. My only chance was lost, oh well some day.

Whats the big deal about 7-11? Its basically just another corner store or gas station store.

my3sgte

Yah thats cool, I did the same with my g/f (well ex, i left her in florida...dont worry she moved there would just leave here ... cough cough) :wink: in march on the way to fl.... lol....

7-11 slurpies!!! Durr!! :D

Last year 7-11 was part of my run to the car show in chicago :)

bloodMoney

hahaha :) I think that you are the first person that I've ever heard say that they want a 7-11 by them...

I had sonic for the first time up here in MI. It tasted too much like McDonalds for me...

88st165

Haha oh yeah I forgot about slurpies. Isnt sonic slushies just as good? They look like they would taste a hell of alot better.

2of81

There has been a Sonic here longer than I have been around. Shit they used ours for a National TV comercial with Frankie Avalon in his 1st gen Vette.

Try a Sonic size tator-tot with Chili, cheese & jalenpenos. Onion rings use ice-cream cones for breading, er at least thats what I think it tastes like after someone told me thats what they use.

Ocean water is good with Vodka...preferably Stoli.

Now what I like that we just got in town was a Freddies Frozen Custard. Damn good burgers there.

Sifu

Sonic opened about a mile from where I live. There used to be cops there for 4months trafficing people and cars. It was ridiculous.

When we finally ordered food there we were almost impressed with the flat burgers we received.