Milwaukee Wisconsin Alltracs!!!!

bebebullet2001

anyone live near milwaukee wisconsin with an alltrac? lookin to start a meet or something i only have 1 buddy with an 88 at and it is rusty nothing special so im looking to see if anyone else is interested? or need help working on their alltrac or anything let me know!

liveXwire

I'm just up in Oshkosh when work doesn't have me somewhere, which is more often then not lately. I'd be up for a get together if I'm around. I know there is at least one other All-trac in Madison, but its been a while since I've talked to him. There are a few guys down in the Chicago area, its been a while since I've hung out with them. We used to do a decent size meet down there a few years back. There is/was a guy in the Milwaukee area with a swapped 6th gen, and his girlfriend had an All-trac, been a few years since I talked to them. I think the only other guy in the Milwaukee area sold his a few years back that I knew.

I'm going to be stuck out in Yuma, AZ for the next few weeks for work, but should have some open weekends in October back in Wisconsin hopefully.

bebebullet2001

yea sounds good it is my goal to start up a meet no matter where ive been to some mr2 meets and that was ok and i saw an 88 AT there and he said he was from IL but havent seen him since... but.... i have a buddy here in milwaukee with an 88 AT so i know he will be down to go to a meet. also his buddy has a 94 with a built 5s motor turbo its pretty nice so we can get a good meet...

And befor i bought my alltrac i was looking into 2 st185 for sale on the Milwaukee East side and one in wauwatosa but they both sold theirs and i havent seen them since it was a black one and a white one but email me if you get time off andwe can set up a date to meet...

And to all other alltrac in IL or MN wanna meet up let me know so i can get a close count on who wants to meet its gonna be in the month of OCTOBER

zero06

I've got a 91 here in waukesha. I'm gonna be tearing it apart this winter and starting a full restoration soo I'd be down with a meet as long as its before the end of october.