Chicago Trac Owners

SleepingTurbo

Hey everyone,i was just wondering how many all-trac owners there are actually on the board, who live in the chicago area/actually in chicago?

Also im having a fixing party over thanksgiving break, a couple of friends are coming over, and i was thinking if some guys wanted to come over, id throw a bbq and beer fixing party. let me know whos down.

bloodMoney

I'm pretty sure that I'll be back in town, but I think that I may have some things going on.... I'll let you know when I figure things out.

~Chris

PS- find 88st165 he knows more about them than I do....

88st165

Oh Chris I do not. He has a 165 so that helps but he also has a 2nd gen engine if im not mistaken so thats where you help.

bloodMoney

I give credit where credit is due.... Now if we still had Dougie around, I'd be out altogether hahahaha

~Chris

88st165

bloodMoney":2cd3vjix said:
I give credit where credit is due.... Now if we still had Dougie around, I'd be out altogether hahahaha

~Chris

If we had doug around I dont think we would get anything done. Have you been there at joe's old place when we were making a custom 165 ct26 downpipe for him and all doug and joe would do is bitch at eathother liek they were married. It was quite hilarious.

SleepingTurbo":2cd3vjix said:
i actually have an original engine lol.

Oh so you have the original 165 engine? That makes it easier.

bloodMoney

88st165":hsfnt13j said:
SleepingTurbo":hsfnt13j said:
i actually have an original engine lol.

Oh so you have the original 165 engine? That makes it easier.

See? lmao I'll try to help where I can.... I at least can make up with some muscle... :lol:

~Chris

zak062

88st165":2fn1nbc9 said:
If we had doug around I dont think we would get anything done. Have you been there at joe's old place when we were making a custom 165 ct26 downpipe for him and all doug and joe would do is bitch at eathother liek they were married. It was quite hilarious.

You son of a bitch. I'll show you bitching lol.

On a serious note, i'll be in chicago the day before thanksgiving til sunday. So i'll be down for a meet. Maybe i'll bring the trac.

88st165

zak062":2m349nlo said:
88st165":2m349nlo said:

You son of a bitch. I'll show you bitching lol.

On a serious note, i'll be in chicago the day before thanksgiving til sunday. So i'll be down for a meet. Maybe i'll bring the trac.

Haha you even you were having a good time but doug was the only one getting pissed. He takes things too seriously sometimes.

Eh my 165 is officially "put away" for the season. Going to start tearing it apart soon hopefully. Ive been neglecting it by just enjoying driving it around. The ratio of enjoyment was much higher than to bloodshed, cuts, bruises, frustration, etc so I better get some of that before I start driving it again. Lots of things planned for over the winter so well see how it goes.

I guess I can always drive the white 165 but no one wants to see that thing, its rough.

zak062

^ why do you think it was so enjoyable to bitch at doug lol.

I really didnt work on the trac all year, i only drove it 3 maybe 4 times. Its kinda depressing. When are you gonna sell that suspension to me?

88st165

Yeah Im working on doing the rear strut conversion now so I can sell you my other suspension. Ill let you know when that happens haha

bloodMoney

I'll be in for thanksgiving. I don't know what the schedule looks like, but I want to at least grab a bite with you guys.

~Chris

88st165

Haha that always happen when the three of us start posting....

Hes up at NIU so I assume hes swamped with midterms since its about that time. I know I am but Im browsing forums instead, happens everytime lol

SleepingTurbo

im actually down at SIU lol. but yeah im still here just didnt check this for awhile. and the way my classes are i dont have midterms. but yeah, if you guys want to come by, any time today tuesday or wednesday im free. any help is greatly appreciated.