Chicago Trac Owners

SleepingTurbo

ive got two gauges (boost and AFR) and a two step. but the two step can wait for a while. ummm enough to hook both of those. im not sure how much that would be.

88st165

Yea us chi-town owners got to stick together!

Joe, let me know if you cant find a part for the intercooler system so I can check if I have it to bring.

Oh no's Jeremy is coming? Hes gonna rag on my ghetto garage/outdoor paint job that I wetsanded and didnt even finish buffing lol. Actually I need his advise on some bodywork so I hope he shows.

Ian, what brand gauges do you have?

zak062

88st165":26gjz67i said:
Yea us chi-town owners got to stick together!

Joe, let me know if you cant find a part for the intercooler system so I can check if I have it to bring.

First off, im technically not a chi-towner anymore. Secondly, who the fuck says chi-towner lol.

I'll let you know wednesday or thrusday at the latest. Im sure i'll be so excited all thursday with my family :rolls eyes:

88st165

chi-town owners not chi-towner, that would be dumb and its hard to pick up on sarcasm over teh interwebz so my mistake ha

Im sure you'll be eating turkey with the celica instead of the family lol

zak062

88st165":2s6qin7v said:

my point exactly. I dont drive 300 miles for my family, my celica needs meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

bloodMoney

zak062":2p3ylrze said:
88st165":2p3ylrze said:

my point exactly. I dont drive 300 miles for my family, my celica needs meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Joe: Did you at least put it up on stands before you left? Those tires aren't gonna last too long if you just leave them sit...... [Doug-style sarcasm] And only people that don't live IN Chicago say Chi-anything real Chicagoans just say Chicago. [/Doug-style sarcasm] I can't be an e-asshole like he can tho....

Eugene: It wouldn't be a TOOC meet without Jeremy.... oh wait.... lol Maybe we should let Mayur know? hahahaha

~Chris

zak062

bloodMoney":ixgr8y4i said:
Joe: Did you at least put it up on stands before you left? Those tires aren't gonna last too long if you just leave them sit...... [Doug-style sarcasm] And only people that don't live IN Chicago say Chi-anything real Chicagoans just say Chicago. [/Doug-style sarcasm] I can't be an e-asshole like he can tho....
~Chris

lol u bastard. No i did not put it on stands. I hate coming home and seeing her all un-natual :tear:. You would think my celica is a real person by the way i talk about it lol.

88st165

Chris has a good point about those tires. When i had them I filled them up to 50psi to help prevent flat spots. I dont do that gay shit and put the car on jack stands b/c if there is no snow and its dry I like to go for gas runs every once in a while even though I dont "need" gas haha. The only reason it will be on jackstands this winter is b/c Im actually tearing it apart.

I never named my cars but I do treat them like they are people and talk to them frequently especially with these car you have to treat them right or they can be very tempermental haha...

zak062

well the tires havn't rotated since april so uhhhhhhhh yeaaaa. Maybe i'll throw the stock rims/tires on. In half my vids of the car you can hear me talking to her lol. If you dont baby talk her, she blows off IC pipes

BTW, the alltracs name is Tracey. lol

bloodMoney

^^^ lolz

BTW: I am in town now. I got in yesterday afternoon so..... I do have a problem though, I forgot to bring my fone charger so I've got no fone. I did put everybody's # into Stacy's fone tho, so I'll be sending you a text probably tomorrow just to let you know its me.

So where and when are we meeting up?

~Chris

zak062

Chris- we both hav shitty luck. Long story short, I don't have anyones number. So can you text me and let me know it's you. I'll pm u my number sleeping

SleepingTurbo

actually, what do i need to do to convert to the ATA intercooler? because im pretty sure thats why my car doesnt run right. im not one hundred percent, or even sure that that could be a problem.