Kansas City area anyone?

l0ch0w

I dont see much from anyone in the Kansas City area. Wanted to see who was local that had an alltrac :D
If theres enough it would be awesome to have a meet sometime this summer when i get done building mine!

2of81

I'm in SE Kansas but never make my way up to KC with the All-Trac, it's in the need of some maintence at the moment. Hopefully this summer I'll get it trustworthy enough to make it up there.

I'm in the middle of assembling a 165 with a 185 engine swap for a friend. Hopefully after that I can afford a full gasket kit and go through my red All-Trac for a total reseal, RC trans swap, and other small tidbits.

therealmusashi

My Alltrac is in KC, but I'm in Tokyo for a while. If you see it around, it's because my sister's looking after it and drives it sometimes.

PC150058.jpg

timco

Adding myself to the kc club. Living downtown Kansas city at the moment. Getting together would be nice. Never seen another all trac here so looking forward to it.
Kris

gtfourtc

Thought i would say hey, while I dont have an alltrac I have all the st205 parts that i am working on putting into a scion tc. Im out in lawrence going to school at KU. I cant wait for summer!!

l0ch0w

I really cant wait to get mine up and running... I think my new time frame is sometime by the end of summer... Anyone around here have high HP builds going on or someone here that I can bum st205 parts off of :D

grip addict

salute from overland park!
my car's down and out, but not for long.
actually went and ordered a few parts from the dealership today, and i'm on the lookout for a fmic kit and jdm ecu.

i'm actually pretty surprised at the at ownership here in kc. glad to see that it has grown.

l0ch0w

As you guys may have seen, I got a bit of the power bug, so my build has been delayed substantially :S

Anyways, If I stick to my plan, All I have left to buy for my build is my EMS... Ive already saved for almost half of it, The other half will probably take me another month or so to save for.

I know this is presumptive, but I would like to have it running by mid march or early april at the latest...