Alltrac For Sale or Trade St Louis (SOLD)

Cole_bie

Hey guys the engine in my alltrac locked up on me. It was backed into and so the the front right fender has a large dent in it, and was rear ended so it now has a salvage title. I am looking to sell it now as it is currently beyond my available time and money. It is a 1991 ST185 with 147,000 miles. The color is maroon. The transmission is good and it has brand new tires, rotors, and brake pads. It could be brought back to life with a new engine and some unibody repair on the rear end, I have all the body parts, like the rear bumper, center panel, etc, except the hatch which has a small dent in it. I talked to a unibody repair shop and it can be fixed. I know this is a vague description, but I will have pictures up soon, this only happened last night. Still plenty of great parts on this car though. I am asking 2000 NEGOTIABLE. Do not hesitate to make me an offer. I am in the St Louis area, since it does not run if you want to look at it you will obviously have to come to me. Also I would be willing to trade for a running vehicle.