Minnesota meet?

1chewabacha1

Hello my fellow Hmong MN members. Just another azn boi here lucky enough to get a 91 alltrac. Replacing all the gaskets on the motor right now and just got the baby running a couple days ago.

I'll bring it out to Midway when i've got it set up and running properly. I usually am across from Foodsmart.

Just a quick question for you guys. What have you done to your alltracs, and how much faster is it vs. stock.

Need to start doing more power mods, it's just sad to see an AWD Turbocharged Hatchback vehicle running mid 15's in the quarter mile. My 97 Nissan Maxima 5 spd run's faster (14.6@95 mph) and it's a pretty much a stock 4 DOOR!

Sifu

The story about Project Money Pit (PMP from now on) goes like so.
I bought it from another Hmong guy seeking to get rid of it (college) so he could have a more reliable DD. He swapped out the higher mileage engine for a JDM engine and tranny and never got it started. His project turned into my project and my headache. It was a complete mess...

I picked it up for a very decent sum considering the body shape (few dings, but up here in MN having little rust on an older car is rare). Yeah, it's a project car and it's been in the works for about 3 going to 4 years now. At least I have gotten it to start and move on it's own. But it's nowhere near being safe or reliable.

No major basic mods really. There are some rice crap on the car and the front bumper is torn a new arse (WTF was the previous owner thinking?), geto rigged straight pipe, neon colored sttering wheels. Just wait until I get the time to take more photos. You guys will laugh...

As for the future of PMP? Oh, it's looking really good right now... Give me a few more months to save up for some smaller things. Although I'm not too sure about meeting at Midway (kids gonna' try to jack my ride) in the PMP, maybe in my tC.