Minnesota meet?

shoteh

this Friday night me and some of my cousins are going to be spending some time at Midway parked at the ford center on University. If you guys want to come by and say hi you're welcome to come. We usually get there around 10 and stay till 12 pm. O yea our crew is called Top Projects. Dont hate :)

shoteh

ok we really need to meet up once. I am pretty booked all weekends but ill try to make time for any date. How about this July 4th at Coon Rapids Dam. Comon no one works that day.

shoteh

Ok well this next Indp day monday we are going to have a meet at coon rapids dam (the coon rapids side) at around 10am till around 2-3. I will be there earlier maybe because I will hafta leave sooner but Ill show up if anyone wants to also. Invite some friends also. The more the merrier.

for directions google coon rapids dam, MN or I guess mapquest:

Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park
9750 Egret Boulevard
Coon Rapids, MN

see ya guys soon.

-ps for the guys who dont have their AT ready yet, come anyway; its always good to put faces to names.

Sifu

I will come with the Celica's replacement! Does that count? And after we meet, I can then trick you all into coming to help my Money Pit.

Yeah, I'm getting really close to getting this thing road ready. Just need more money. :shoots: at being poor. Even after that, it's stage2 of Project Money Pit. Hell, now I don't want to think about the car...

evasive

Shoteh! I saw you cruising up behind me today on 694 today! That car looked great! It was pretty sweet seeing an Alltrac creeping up on me. I was in the Ford 150 and I tried getting your attention but you had tunnel vision!

evasive

I don't know what is going on but on my way up to Little Falls (up north past St. Cloud I saw a charcoal AT at the Elk River Medical building on Hwy 10- it looked mint! Anyone know whose it is? So far I'm 2 for 2 as far as spotting Alltracs on the road in the last 2 days!

shoteh

evasive":36lg46az said:
Shoteh! I saw you cruising up behind me today on 694 today! That car looked great! It was pretty sweet seeing an Alltrac creeping up on me. I was in the Ford 150 and I tried getting your attention but you had tunnel vision!

hehe o yea? hmm maybe I was runnin off somewhere fast...next time honk or something :)

shoteh

Hey it was good to finally take some pix with other AT and thanks for Paul and Luke for showing up for the meet; and also some of my cousins for helping us take some pics and vids. It was a good mini meet. Too bad Sifu didnt show up but maybe by next month he'll be done with his pit.

edit- When I have some time I'll post some pix to see what the rest missed out on. Till next time.

Sifu

Sorry, a bit off topic. I saw someone's grey AT stuck on 35W heading northbound by county rd. 7. Wonder if it's anyone we know? I just noticed a hood scoop and windshield graphics.

Nice pics btw.

specops19

I will finally have my alltrac done on August 1st. If anyone wants to have a mini meet a day or two after that that would be cool and let me know.

8)

shoteh

Sorry to bring back dead thread but I know MN winters are coming up and some of you guys will be hibernating the trac's so I was wondering if anyone's willing to have a mini meet somewhere just to chill out maybe go bowling or something....just a sug...I havent got the chance to meet some of you yet so it would be nice to put faces to names. I know theres a few more that go on here but havent posted here yet but you guys are more than welcome to come. Whataya guys think?