DSport Magazine featue on a Properly Modified All Trac.

210GT4

Hey Toyo Heads,
Im just here to do a little looking around. Ive been in contact with D Sport, and I wanna get someone with an All Trac thats pushing upwards of 350whp off the 3SGTE. Im all for swaps myself, but not when it comes to messing with a good thing. Drop me a line and let me know what you got. I need specs and pics as well.

underscore

The first one that pops into my head is that 210mph standing mile beast (I think it belongs to someone named Pat?)

lumbercis

Not to be overlooked I think is Trevor's alltrac.

It's got the power, and generally very clean inside and out. Good pic of it in his build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=25459&start=435

I think he's officially made more on the dyno than Pat has, although they are very close.

I honestly don't think there are any other alltracs that are really up to magazine standards in the US other than Pat's and Trevors. Not because of the power, but because of the overall cleanliness of the builds. Too many people consider paint and body as an afterthought. I think it's basic maintenance.

J

zero06

Theres a guy In milwaukee with a very impressive black/metallic alltrac. I met him on Highway 100 here, It had been fully blasted caged, a 205 stroker motor pushing 600+? he said the project took 6 years! I cant remember his name, he said he was on the forums here?

Hotrodhendrix

Pat and Trevor are both more than worthy. I think we have ALOT of Alltrac's running around on here that would meet your requirements. Simba still have his? Hard to keep up with everyone.
~James

darthripley

lumbercis":hpd45x3x said:
I honestly don't think there are any other alltracs that are really up to magazine standards in the US other than Pat's and Trevors. Not because of the power, but because of the overall cleanliness of the builds. Too many people consider paint and body as an afterthought. I think it's basic maintenance.

J

So.. everyone else's alltrac is crap then to you I guess? :shrug:

celicat93

KO Racing has done a couple of impressive builds, one for a guy in Indy (who's on here) and another in Iowa.

lumbercis

darthripley":3c5hfs4o said:
lumbercis":3c5hfs4o said:

J

As I stated, everyone else's alltrac is not up to the standards of Pats or Trevors. Or indeed, to magazine feature standards in general. I thought that was pretty clear?

Other alltracs I would have considered magazine worthy are sikx5 and rene's, but they aren't in the US.

CMS-GT4

Actually Jon's is worthy, and likely Gary's. There are more than a few in the US with ultra clean well built cars, they just don't post here much anymore at all.

darthripley

lumbercis":10btddba said:
darthripley":10btddba said:
lumbercis":10btddba said:

J

As I stated, everyone else's alltrac is not up to the standards of Pats or Trevors. Or indeed, to magazine feature standards in general. I thought that was pretty clear?

Other alltracs I would have considered magazine worthy are sikx5 and rene's, but they aren't in the US.

It's pretty clear you have no clue what you are talking about, that much is evident from your posts.

2of81

lumbercis":mz1mkuhe said:

I honestly know you dont know WTF you are talking about.

A). You haven't seen every All-Trac in the USA or on this board in person.

B). Magazines feature cars all the time that aren't built on the same level as Pat and Trevors.

C). The All-Tracs that have been featured in magazines are not Pat and Trevors.

D). Your comment is negative to the remaining 99.9% community that isn't Pat and Trevor, which isn't what we're all about here at Alltrac.net

CMS-GT4

Looking around in the gallery and build threads, there are some rather clean alltracs here in the states that are still in the forums.

UtahSleeper

I have seen darth/joe's alltrac in person and got a ride, definately magazine worthy due to the detail paid to everything. And there are alot of bad ass ones here that are fast(tjdouble, sleeper, lochow to name a few) or just in great shape (CMS-GT4, ZeroDrift, Nubkins to name a few).

Maybe you should spend sometime in the project threads and see what people are actually doing before judging.

toayoztan

Yeah...I'm going to have to say that statement about everyone else's alltracs was somewhat ignorant and mildly offensive.

I'm sure you didn't mean to offend everyone, but just understand how everyone else is taking this, step back, look at what you said, and just realize it wasn't very tactful.

We're a community here, let's keep the peace!

Bryan

CMS-GT4

UtahSleeper":19v2jfvw said:
... or just in great shape (CMS-GT4, ZeroDrift, Nubkins to name...

Thanks. I will admit mine is in good shape, but its not magazine worthy. However, I think I could be with about $1k-2k put into the car. I just don't have the time or energy to dedicate to keeping something polished to perfection. I would rather just keep it nice and enjoy it as a driver car.

Terracar

Chill%2BSon%2B-%2BChill%2521.jpg