Texas Folks

The heartland

Re: Texas Folks

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Tue May 06, 2014 7:31 pm

I might as well bump this up and check in on everyone!

Im still around but been busy restoring a 64 honda dream motorcycle. Needed something different to work on for a bit. Satan still runs but still doesnt want to run correctly until she is warm. Honestly she doesnt get driven very often at all.

~James
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God

Postby Mr Alltrac » Wed May 07, 2014 1:26 am

I'm doing well over west in Lubbock.
90' alltrac running well. Need to replace front left wheel bearing. And find a transmission to swap in since 2nd and 3rd synchros are gone.

12' sti is running strong an sitting pretty in the garage.
13' brz is being driven by the wife, trying to save up for a full blown motorsports turbo kit :)
Mr Alltrac
Club Member

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Wed May 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Nice! I used to have an extra trans laying around but got rid of it a few years back. :doh:

~James
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God

Postby Mr Alltrac » Thu May 08, 2014 10:44 am

I don't have time or money to do it now anyways. Probably just gonna find a nice 205 engine/trans and refresh them, and swap them in.
Mr Alltrac
Club Member

Postby runt9 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:30 pm

Reviving from the dead to drop in and say hi! I'm up in the north DFW area, been trying to get my '88 track-ready for over a year now. Got blown shocks, ordered Ceika custom stuff beginning of March. Hopefully it can go around some cones before too long! Gonna need lots of bushings and a set of tires, too. How's the rest of Texas doing?
1988 Celica All-Trac (st165)
- New cheap-o aluminium radiator
- New pads and rotors
- Waiting on custom CEIKA springs
2012 Scion tC
- Sumitomo HTR III tires, currently my daily driver/autocross car
runt9

1988 Toyota Celica

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:09 pm

runt9 wrote:Reviving from the dead to drop in and say hi! I'm up in the north DFW area, been trying to get my '88 track-ready for over a year now. Got blown shocks, ordered Ceika custom stuff beginning of March. Hopefully it can go around some cones before too long! Gonna need lots of bushings and a set of tires, too. How's the rest of Texas doing?

Better late then never right? Im still alive and working on the alltrac again. Debating on if I will finish the 92 alltrac after I get done with mine. Not sure if I would get about the same amount in parts or finishing and selling.

~James
~Yours truly
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God

Previous

Return to Midwest/Tx