Illinois owners... anyone?

The heartland

Postby toyotaluver » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:22 pm

what would you guys be looking to pay?

im moving to cali and might not bring my car out there.... and just buy a bike if i sell my car...i just put around 4-5 grand into the motor since i blew the headgasket and paid around 5 for the car originally hit me up on pm if you 2 are interested...
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
1991 Toyota Celica Alltrac
Upgraded CT-26
Apex'i intake
3in exhaust from downpipe
Autometer boost and a/f gauge
3 gauge pillar pod
HKS ssbov
custom front mount intercooler
toyotaluver
Club Member

Sup

Postby chicagoalltrac » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:27 pm

Hey i have a 90' alltrac celica up on the northside of chicago. Defiantly for all owners to hang out with and ask for advice. My aim sn is chicagoalltrac feel free to contact me.
chicagoalltrac

Postby lilnaz » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:32 pm

I finally found a nice alltrac. The only problem is that Im not to fond of the teal color. Does anyone in the chicago area that paints alltrac's? Also, I'm looking for a shop that'll do engine work and maybe put an exhaust on. Im on the south side. Thanks guys
lilnaz

All-Tracs in Illinois

Postby all-trac's plus » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:20 pm

I'm a Wisonsin guy from Elkhart lake (Road America) that's living in Loves Park (Rockford) Illinois. I have an '88' that is presently 30-inches off the ground in my garage. I'm too old for racing so I'm taking it back to original. It's a Southern Califorina that has never seen snow and never will if I can help it. While I'm here maybe someone can help me. My car is missing the cast support bracket that links the catalytic converter to the engine block on the driver's side. It's one of those things that would be difficult to duplicate without a drawing. There has to be someone out there that has removed the convertere and the brackets are just sitting there.

Back to work on the car. Any help wouold be appreciated and I can be found at matchless66@insightbb.com

Tony
CA All-Trac
all-trac's plus
Club Member

Postby EVcelica » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:35 pm

I'm from Illinois and I swear I already posted that on this thread. Mustv'e got deleted somehow. I live an the western suburbs of chicago.
Erik
red 90 st-185
ct-20b, 3" exhaust, custom intake, fmic,
"THE" system
2005 Scion Tc "release series 1.0"
EVcelica
Club Member

Postby jprine01 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:29 pm

I was in Carbondale/SIU over the weekend. Seen a really nice white alltrac in the parking for the bar we were going to. Checked it out, the body and paint was in perfect shape. License plate was "ALTRCT 1". Anybody on here?
jprine01
Established Member

Previous

Return to Midwest/Tx