peace to all celica owners!!

A

Anonymous

whats up everybody new to the seen, dont own a alltrac, but i do own a 91 celica gt, w/2.2 swap. it's a working project, also its my firsty celica and i love it, i wont go back to honda! It seems to me that celicas are enginered just as good and its way before its time. and i am very impressed with the developement and the reveiws going all the way back to the early 80's and farther. i hope that any concerns that i have can be answered as best as possible by ya'll, well everybody be safe and play hard.

db

Welcome to the board, but I thought the 91 GTs came with the 2.2 stock, so what's up with calling it a swap?

//Zee-Roh//

5th gen n/a - 5s-fe 2.2L DOHC EFI

I think they also had a 3s-fe if I'm not mistaken....4a-fe maybe?

I'm almost positive it already had a 2.2L in it though...

A

Anonymous

it used to have a 3sfe motor from the pre owner of the car but now it has a 5sfe,sorry i should of been more detailed with my words,thanks anyway for the responces from ya'll, and i should of said peace to all toyota owners.

theUNYTEDone

right on, congrats on becoming a member! i'm new too...but i read almost everything i can about all tracs...just picked up a 1990 A.T. with N1 exhaust, turboXS type S bov, HKS intake, and that's about it really...soon to put on a FMiC, turbo manifold, new downpipe, boost controller, 3 gauge pod...and sounds. whee!

D_oPsycho

Welcome to the forums from another '91 GT owner!

Here's a little info for you, you'll see everyone saying ST1xx #'s for their cars, a '91 GT is the ST184 bodystyle, in case you didn't know :)