CIAOOOOO!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi boys...

I'm Giuseppe from Palermo,Italy....
scuse for my english!!! :shrug:

I have a celica alltrac st185 my 93' american version...it's a dreamcar!!! :D when i have 13 years old i dream this car...and now the dream in reality!!!!

i search a club online of this celica(in italy my celica is very rare!)....and i find this good club....

now my celica is stopped in garage because in damaged :( ...

however....

hi at all celica's drive!!!

richard

Hi Giuseppe, I´m from Caracas Venezuela where all-tracs are also very rare. For me this car is also my first "Car Love". In this forum you will get a lot of help, by the way what´s wrong with your car?

Richard

A

Anonymous

thanks to have to me received... my celica has several mechanical problems that I hope to arrange with the time... and above all I hope to succeed to having information on like repairing and upgrading the 3sgte of my celica... already I have gone around in the forum and have found more information useful!

A

Anonymous

thanks to have to me received... my celica has several mechanical problems that I hope to arrange with the time... and above all I hope to succeed to having information on like repairing and upgrading the 3sgte of my celica... already I have gone around in the forum and have found more information useful!

ah I forgot.... beyond to mine alltrac, I possess st165 gt 1,6 of 1989... this car I am selling it to pieces therefore if it can interest to someone can ask... :smokes:

Bori

damaged? Accident?

Oh yeah, WELCOME 8)

I have learned a huge amount of stuff on this forum and i bet you'll pick up on a lot of things too. A lot of these guys really know what they're talking about.

Good luck with your st185.

A

Anonymous

Mods?

Mmmm...only air filter and muffler... but I have intention to change all... I want that my celica becomes most powerful than Italy! :wink: The only thing that lacks to me is the acquaintance of pieces... has inasmuch as here many customers have celica a lot modified, and this me renders happy why sure I will be able to learn... before what very that I will make is a beautiful putting to point of the 3sgte... then will be passed intercooler, turbo, etc etc... and here I hope that you can you give to me one hand!!!

Indeed... I am useful in order to ask one what... me advised a situated Internet in which I can go in order to buy pieces for the 3sgte?

thanks still you are mythical!!!

soon I will make to see my baby in photo! :p

GMan

> 3SGTEPOWER
> Location: Palermo - Italy
> Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 am
> Post subject: CIAOOOOO!!! Reply with quote
> Hi boys...

> I'm Giuseppe from Palermo,Italy....

Hello Giuseppe !

> I have a celica alltrac st185 my 93' american version...

Did you import it from the US ?
The 93's are Very rare in the US, only 80 or so ?

> it's a dreamcar!!!

Congratulation.

I know of maybe 2 or 3 other US Celicas in Europe.

I didn't know they were a Hot Export. :)

Regards;