Long time lurker new ST185 owner

New members MUST post a new intro thread before they can access the rest of the forum.

Long time lurker new ST185 owner

Postby deepsky » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:37 pm

Howdy,

first post, but I've loved the 90-93 since they came out. I collected a bunch of brochures when new, but couldn't afford one at the time. I had a 90 GT-S for several years, and loved it. Moved on to a Eagle Talon AWD because I couldn't locate an All Trac. Now I'me back to Celica land with a 92. I don't have possesion yet, its in MN, wrecked. I'll hopefully have it hear in a couple of weeks. It is presently grey, but I've always liked the medium blue Celicas, and that's what it'll be when I get it painted. They seem to be an ultra rare color for ST185s.

I've been looking, but wondering if someone might have the set of parts I'll need to fix er up. I need the drivers fender, hood, headlights, bumper and undersupport, and probably misc trim. Superior trading says they can fix me up, but I certainly would like to help out a member here! Thanks!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
deepsky
Club Member

Postby RIalltrac » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:09 am

For the most part the body parts can be obtained from any 5th gen gts, the only years the stock alltrac bumper was available on the gts was 92-93 (I believe but definately 93) The trim stuff is the same. As far as the underbrace, what is it that your referring to?
Chris - 90 ST185
RIalltrac
GTFour God

Postby deepsky » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:16 am

I guess I was trying to refer the actual bumper as opposed to the bumper cover. Since I need some ST185 parts, I just thought I'd see if I could get it all in one. I'll also start looking locally for the GT-S parts, those should be easy. Thanks!
deepsky
Club Member

Postby RIalltrac » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:30 am

you may want to try celicatech.com for parts too. Lots of guys doing swaps with lots of stuff left over that they cant use. Worth a shot.
Chris - 90 ST185
RIalltrac
GTFour God

Postby theUNYTEDone » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:23 am

sell all those catalogs and brochures, maybe youll be able to buy one...lol! just joking, friend.
Nigel in Hawaii
From Hell and Back
theUNYTEDone
GTFour God

Return to New Member Forum