Finally got an alltrac !

New members MUST post a new intro thread before they can access the rest of the forum.

Finally got an alltrac !

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:19 am

Hey everyone! I'm a long time, huge Toyota fanatic. I've mainly been messing w/ my old GT liftbacks, MKI and MKII supras over the last several years - but I just got an '88 alltrac that I got locally just last weekend. I've spent the last few days reading alot of the info here - there is an impressive amount! Also glad to see there seems to be pretty many members somewhat local. This is good as I'm going to need some help :o) My alltrac has pretty many miles and has a few issues. I actually have a shop and pretty much experience doing different swaps, mods, etc; just very little specifically w/ the alltracs/ 3S-GTEs. One of my biggest problems right now is, I am recovering from a pretty severe car accident and am really limited/ disabled at the time.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here, and I think I recognize some on here from other forums that I'm on (celicasupra, supraforums, etc...). Later
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!

Postby omgitsroy326 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:20 am

welcome~ picture?? where are you located?
FOR SALE>> CHECK FOR SALE FORUM (IS350)
omgitsroy326
Established Member

Re: Finally got an alltrac !

Postby turbo MKI » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:26 am

I must of got bumped off some how while writing this...
Anonymous wrote:Hey everyone! I'm a long time, huge Toyota fanatic. I've mainly been messing w/ my old GT liftbacks, MKI and MKII supras over the last several years - but I just got an '88 alltrac that I got locally just last weekend. I've spent the last few days reading alot of the info here - there is an impressive amount! Also glad to see there seems to be pretty many members somewhat local. This is good as I'm going to need some help :o) My alltrac has pretty many miles and has a few issues. I actually have a shop and pretty much experience doing different swaps, mods, etc; just very little specifically w/ the alltracs/ 3S-GTEs. One of my biggest problems right now is, I am recovering from a pretty severe car accident and am really limited/ disabled at the time.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here, and I think I recognize some on here from other forums that I'm on (celicasupra, supraforums, etc...). Later
damon
'88 alltrac
'76-'77 Celica GT's
'81t-'90t Supra's
'88 2wd truck
'99 Eclipse GSX
turbo MKI

Postby turbo MKI » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:43 am

omgitsroy326 wrote:welcome~ picture?? where are you located?
Thanx - how's it going. Actually, I havent even had a chance to take any pics of it yet... And I'm out in SE Pa, the burbs outside of Philly.
The car is white w/ blue cloth and sunroof. It has about 175K. For the most part, the car is mostly stock - though it does have a 7M-GTE CT-26, '92 ST185 stock exhaust, '92 GT 5 spoke 15" rims, and a few other misc. minor things. The guy I got the car from works at a Toyota salvage yard and replaced/ upgraded parts from ST165s and/ or ST185s that they got in over the years. Car is in decent shape overall - just has some running issues at this time that I need to get sorted out ASAP.
damon
'88 alltrac
'76-'77 Celica GT's
'81t-'90t Supra's
'88 2wd truck
'99 Eclipse GSX
turbo MKI

Return to New Member Forum