need: CLEAR blinker lights!!!

MetalliKAT97

theUNYTEDone":b79beum7 said:
will these fir the rally bumpers, bryan?

When I had the RC on my 92 the ones selling on Ebay fit just fine...no size change or anything between both bumpers so no worries... :)

theUNYTEDone

thats another thing i've been looking for...foggies for a 185...ive asked before but no one's given a link or anything...do the stock bumper fogs fit the RC bumper?

toayoztan

toayoztan":27b0ghao said:
It's your fog lights that won't fit. I hear GT fog lights (smaller ones) can fit into the space though.

Bryan

I know this for a fact the 185 fogs will not fit the RC.

Bryan

Khyron

Check with a local or state police officer before dumping money into lens covers that aren't legal in your state. In PA anything factory is fine but clear corners and tail lamp covers will usually get you stopped (your attitude usually determines whether or not you're fined) :wink:

p.s. euro lights are usually no problem, though.

hinkle

MetalliKAT97":2mrc4v9c said:
Thats exactly what they are.....

To each his own....the ones Bryan posted look nicer ...im gonna keep looking on ebay :)

yup my bad wrong link...i meant the one he had up... :twisted:

theUNYTEDone

hooray for reviving my old thread! will GT foggies have the screw that'll go into the little bracket on the CS bumper? and will it have the little plug bits? when i installed my front mount, i discovered the plug things taped to the inside of my bumper. (and now i have a LOT of screws leftover.) :doh: but yeah....