Hi, I'm a newb.

A

Anonymous

Heyhey, how's it going. I'm Justin, don't own an All-Trac but I've wanted to for years. In fact, the main reason I joined, for now, is to post in the classifieds section :) About a year ago I sold my 1992 240SX project coupe that I'd spent 2 long years completing in my driveway. By the time it was done it had considerable suspension work and an RB20DET swap. But, I got tired of driving something so high strung every day, so I bought my Pathfinder. It was refreshing for a while to actually have A/C and comfort and all that, but I've now grown bored and want speed again :)

I owned and daily drove an ST162 GT hatch for 3-4 years, and I've wanted a 165 ever since.

So, yeah. That's me. Be gentle plz.

A

Anonymous

I've actually started liking the 185s more lately. It also seems, from posts I've read and information I've gotten, they're slightly less problematic than the 165s. I think it would make sense, since Toyota would have had a couple years to work out any kinks with the 3SGTE before the 2nd gen, and I imagine the hood scoop would reduce underhood temps a little. I could be entirely wrong though, so someone please correct me if I am :)

theUNYTEDone

FMiC kits help even more...and so do CS hoods. both of which i've yet to get. FMIC in the mail, on it;s way though. WELCOME!!!