justjoe and darth ripley's 1990 ST-185

d1alltrac

congrats!!! it is very clean.

im so happy there is finally another alltrac somewhat local...this makes 3 that i know of on the forum.

-justjoe/darthripley (you :p )
-d1alltrac (me, patrick in ft. worth)
-g-zone (chris in denton)

we NEED to meet up sometime, my alltrac just doesnt have inspection or registration right now :oops: what part of dallas do you guys live in? im over there once in a while.

justjoe

Unfortunately it is not original paint.. But I can tell you wherever it was painted, they did a really good job of painting it. As far as I know it was egged on the roof and keyed on the side. =( :cry:
But that is all old and forgotten about, because it looks awesome. =) It looks better in person. And I think they must have gotten every door ding out of the car when it was painted.. because there isn't a ding on it anywhere.

D1.. Wassup.. We will have to get together very soon.

My wife and I are just cleaning it out as we speak.. something wax based blew up in the arm rest bin.. and we took the rear seats out to find money and trash.. And it looks like I am going to be neededing a left rear tweeter soon. Any junk yards in Texas with 18x's fer parts?

Toxygene

Gawd... such a nice shot of him too. I can't wait to get mine on the road again and get her all polished up for the All Toyota Fest in Long Beach soon.

oldnotdead06

darthripley":rxpjiq3q said:
oldnotdead06":rxpjiq3q said:
Were just makin jokes :smokes:

its all good :)

i'm just so in love with this car that its totally my new baby & i can't help but be overprotective of him....if i could only figure out how to drive it up into the house 8)

I know how u feel...but you have to share him. With mine, my hubby cant drive a stick so it's all me baybee haha...and I have NO intentions on teaching him how to drive it! :wink: