Aussie 185 owner.... and a chick ;)

theUNYTEDone

littlemisstoyota":21cut9y0 said:
hehe

yer

foggies

WHOAAAAAA....i've never seen this before. sorry about that. is this a kit that they use for 165 front mounts? quite small, compared to those used with the CS bumpers. but nonetheless...i'll talk to you on yahoo. =]

:doh:

theUNYTEDone

hmm...my stepdad wont let me DL anything on this computer without his approval (if he finds out, i get in trouble)...unyte_one@yahoo.com is my email...but my messenger bit isn't working...double you tee eff...?

i think...you are not signed in yet?

Khyron

Welcome to the board. Educate me, I'm unfamiliar with the factory widebody. Did any make it to the states? Also, are your cars RHD or LHD? Just curious :shrug:

You know, we've got so many new memebers lately who are also new owners (myself included) that it makes me wonder out of the 5,000 ATs that were built, how many are owned by people here? Again, just curious...

Fastrac

Khyron":3gqb2xj6 said:
Welcome to the board. Educate me, I'm unfamiliar with the factory widebody. Did any make it to the states? Also, are your cars RHD or LHD? Just curious :shrug:

Actually, all we got here was the widebody. They didn't import the narrow bodies here.

Khyron

The only widebody cars I'm familiar with are porsches and wasn't aware that Toyota even made one.

:oops: And after closer inspection of the CAR that littlemisstoyota posted I can see that it is a RHD... or is it? I better go back and look again :wink:

Gary

This is an ST185 narrow body.
Only available in Japan only.
(look at the rear quarter panel)
All other ST185s are wide body
(including U.S. Alltrac and Canadian Turbo4wD, GT-Four, GT4 RC, etc...)

st1850005431f1hn.jpg

st1850005431b2vb.jpg