hi!!!!!

A

Anonymous

just wanted to stop in and give a formal hello. new to all trac.net. im actually looking to purchase one soon. right now i own my 95 st celica (3sgte swap of course) and some sentra se-r's (91-94 years).

thanks,

jonathan

Khyron

Welcome to another Pennsylvanian :D Scaranton is a hike from where I am though. I bought a car up there once and it was an all day trip.
Anyway, thanks for joining. There are several really nice ATs for sale in the for sale forum btw.

theUNYTEDone

sounds like a nice car, pics?
got some of my car w/ a friends car in the gallery section
(hawaiian 185 and etc.)
welcome!
catchy username, btw...zipstrips. heh.

A

Anonymous

87_3.jpg

87_8.jpg

easycleanup.jpg

boostedser.jpg

hows that?! at the track, she ran a 14.6 @ 100.7mph 4-5psi, tmic, bald yoko's... my home made 3in exhaust....my brother carting around my 3s with the forklift..... and one of my se-r's. its going back to stock and will be for sale sometime this month...

enjoy.

theUNYTEDone

WHOA, interesting piping!!! above your cam gears, is the pipe squished flat to maintain capacity?

get a 205 hood for your intercooler. :D

gt4tified

Nice pics zistrips....welcome to the site. Now go real quick and sell those nissans and buy a real car! LOL

hacker_720

OMG I was so confused, I was staring at that engine for like 10min, I was trying to figuer out what you had done to it. lol. Good to hear that it's a nissan and I didn't lose my mind.

example "why did he move the spark plug rotor to the other cam?!"

A

Anonymous

gt4tified":3b4xd2y4 said:
Nice pics zistrips....welcome to the site. Now go real quick and sell those nissans and buy a real car! LOL
dont knock'm tell you drive one. it is an awesome ride.

Attachments

• 100_0274.jpg
    100_0274.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 14
  • almost done.JPG
    almost done.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 16

gt4tified

zipstrips":2ar0jbon said:
gt4tified":2ar0jbon said:

I did....red top sr20det RWD in an old school mitsubishi lancer GSR. It was nice but far more unpredictable an engine (and dare I say weaker) than the almighty 3s-gte.

toayoztan

gt4tified":30s44hb9 said:
zipstrips":30s44hb9 said:
gt4tified":30s44hb9 said:

I did....red top sr20det RWD in an old school mitsubishi lancer GSR. It was nice but far more unpredictable an engine (and dare I say weaker) than the almighty 3s-gte.

My cousin and bro have SR20dets (s13) in their s13 and s14. They are pretty quick motors. Stock for stock, they have us beat, and especially with that power to weight ratio. But I still love the 3sgte :D SR20dets (or the ones i've dealt with) have oil issues...

Bryan

2RM

No I was just wondering how do you get air through the IC :shrug: I know SE-R are fast suspention is great and if you have a det instead of de it is even faster :) Great car man!

theUNYTEDone

hacker_720":230ngoz7 said:
OMG I was so confused, I was staring at that engine for like 10min, I was trying to figuer out what you had done to it. lol. Good to hear that it's a nissan and I didn't lose my mind.

example "why did he move the spark plug rotor to the other cam?!"

amen. i had to take a GOOD HARD look. SR20's aren't usually in sentras, annnnd this is an all trac/celica page. :doh: just "assumed", i guess.
still looks weird as hell though.