hi im new

4agze

im new in this forum but not in the car or tuning world,im a Toyota guy just like you diffrence is i have an AE86 chassis w/ a 4AGZE motor.im here to learn more about 3sgte cuz, im planning to buy a GT4,
here is my car its not much but i build it my self.

Denver_whiteST185

Did AE86's come with superchargers as an option, or did you get that off an MKI MR2?

Nice looking car. i saw a compleatly stock one the other day, they're beautiful.

4agze

Did AE86's come with superchargers as an option, or did you get that off an MKI MR2?

Nice looking car. i saw a compleatly stock one the other day, they're beautiful.

the ae86 never did have the supercharger option it was the AE92 chassis or the AW11 MR2 that offered the 4AGZE. But my motor came from a 1995 AE101 levin Japan spec.

HaPpYfAcE

that's the best 4agze to go with in my opinion...already MAP based so you don't have to worry about the AFM.

looks great!

4agze

HaPpYfAcE":30kzjpb1 said:
that's the best 4agze to go with in my opinion...already MAP based so you don't have to worry about the AFM.

looks great!

yes, thats why i choose the 4agze from an Ae101 + its DLI,power is good from stock low to mid trq is right on the money. thanks for the good comment man