• dark dark blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • black

• other one...

• Total voters

5gencelica

Itsmy second car but we can say first cuz i didnt drive the first that was a 1992 celica gt-s...im only 18year old and dont have a lot of money but this is my project...i just buy it like that and want to make this car faster and cleaner...

the mods
-turbo timer
-blitz blow off valve
-air filter
-92 jdm motor with all new metal gaskets from top to bottom
-Clutch master stage 2 clutch and lightened flywheel
-3inch exhaust from downpipe all the way back
-Konig toxins rims 17inchwhit khumo ecsta 225/45/17
-erebuni side skirt whit front bumper and upper lip :shrug:
-jdm corner light

project
-boost gauge and controller
-good air intake
-redone the leather seat
-paint job im thinking of a darkdark blue
-1993 taillight

http://www.monchar.com/members.php?profile=alltrack
let me know what u think and can someone know what is the thing from the alternator...and can someone can tell me if 195/55/15 for winter tire on stock rims will fit and be good?
thx to all feel free to say something

hacker_720

That thing from the alternator is a cooling duck. It allows the Alt. to suck in cold air from under the car.

thats a nice car you have picked up, congrats on the find.

toayoztan

I voted for stock red. Unless you're getting the engine bay, door jambs, etc, i hate having two tones visible, but that's just me! And red looks very nice for an alltrac too.

And i would have to agree slightly, if i really wanted to and look hard enough, i would also say it COULD use a new paintjob. But do you NEED it? That's up to you of course! I would personally tune the engine up first, add a few mods, see how it runs, etc, before putting the money into a paint job (which won't affect the reliability of your car).

Bryan