100 dollars

New members MUST post a new intro thread before they can access the rest of the forum.

Postby theUNYTEDone » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:22 am

If you have a turbo timer, it allows you to lock the car (manually or via alarm) and walk off.


wtf, i can't lock my car until the timer finally shuts off... :x
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Nigel in Hawaii
From Hell and Back
User avatar
theUNYTEDone
GTFour God
 
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:56 pm
Location: Kamo'ili'ili Town

Postby Gary » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:29 am

theUNYTEDone wrote:
If you have a turbo timer, it allows you to lock the car (manually or via alarm) and walk off.


wtf, i can't lock my car until the timer finally shuts off... :x


Do you have a remote?
You cannot lock the car using the door lock/unlock switch while the engine is running.
But you can do that with a remote.
93 ST185
Image
Gary
GTFour God
 
Posts: 6430
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: Carolina

Postby gt4tified » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:39 pm

Gary wrote:
theUNYTEDone wrote:
If you have a turbo timer, it allows you to lock the car (manually or via alarm) and walk off.


wtf, i can't lock my car until the timer finally shuts off... :x


Do you have a remote?
You cannot lock the car using the door lock/unlock switch while the engine is running.
But you can do that with a remote.


I don't know how but I can do it with mine! Yaaaaay! :roll:
ST185 JDM GT-FOUR RC- "White Trash"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8264/dynographsmallstretchedmu9.jpg[/img][/url]
gt4tified
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3151
Images: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:22 pm
Location: Trinidad, W.I.

Postby Gary » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:36 pm

gt4tified wrote:
Gary wrote:
theUNYTEDone wrote:
If you have a turbo timer, it allows you to lock the car (manually or via alarm) and walk off.


wtf, i can't lock my car until the timer finally shuts off... :x


Do you have a remote?
You cannot lock the car using the door lock/unlock switch while the engine is running.
But you can do that with a remote.


I don't know how but I can do it with mine! Yaaaaay! :roll:

With the door open and engine is running?
93 ST185
Image
Gary
GTFour God
 
Posts: 6430
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: Carolina

Postby toayoztan » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:02 pm

He probabably used a key, but for some reason, my key hole has a hard time to work.

Bryan
2017 Pilot Elite
2014 Juke NISMO RS
1994 Supra TT 6spd
1993 Alltrac - http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=37466
1977 Celica GT Liftback
2015 Grom
1977 GL1000
User avatar
toayoztan
GTFour God
 
Posts: 6734
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:51 am
Location: Oklahoma

1993 Toyota Celica

Postby gt4tified » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:21 pm

Gary wrote:
gt4tified wrote:
Gary wrote:
theUNYTEDone wrote:
If you have a turbo timer, it allows you to lock the car (manually or via alarm) and walk off.


wtf, i can't lock my car until the timer finally shuts off... :x


Do you have a remote?
You cannot lock the car using the door lock/unlock switch while the engine is running.
But you can do that with a remote.


I don't know how but I can do it with mine! Yaaaaay! :roll:

With the door open and engine is running?


Oh, no not with the door open! :oops:
ST185 JDM GT-FOUR RC- "White Trash"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8264/dynographsmallstretchedmu9.jpg[/img][/url]
gt4tified
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3151
Images: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:22 pm
Location: Trinidad, W.I.

Postby Aaron » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:59 am

Am I reading this right? Are you saying you can't take your key out of the ignition, have the turbo timer start to count down, open your door, hit the lock button, close the door and leave? ...'cause I do that everyday...
__________
Aaron
1992 ST185
1989 AE95 Wagon

Image
User avatar
Aaron
Club Member
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:27 pm
Location: CT

Postby krazybyzzle » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:54 am

Aaron wrote:Am I reading this right? Are you saying you can't take your key out of the ignition, have the turbo timer start to count down, open your door, hit the lock button, close the door and leave? ...'cause I do that everyday...


thats what i got too... think i'm reading it wrong aswell... :s
krazybyzzle
Club Member
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:01 pm

Previous

Return to New Member Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest

cron