Wolf_Tm250

Wolf_Tm250

Let me introduce myself, and my car...

I started when I was young to play with my bikes' engine, and then I changed to cars' ones...

I absolutely don't trust in mechanics, so I always made every mod by myself at home :wink:

Before my current ST205, I owned a black ST185RC...

How it was:

celica_st205_1.jpg

Monza010204_20.JPG

And now :

WolfGT4_20060711.JPG

Celi_032004_03.JPG

Wolf_W3eng_032005.JPG

And Dave Rowe, from Australia... thank you !!!

DavidRowe_060131.jpg

syko says

WELCOME! I (we) already envy you. mainly because you have something I (we; excpet like 3) can have!!! :oops: anyway, seems like you really did alot to it already. is there a mod list for this beast? how about some numbers that she's producing? sorry if im being nosey, but im really excited to see another member on this site with a 205.

ps. LOL! at the 5th picture.

Wolf_Tm250

SowndWave":toatpu1g said:
Thats a nice picture of you working in the engine bay. :lol:

Too hot in Italy in Summer !!!! :evil:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

syko says":toatpu1g said:
WELCOME! I (we) already envy you. mainly because you have something I (we; excpet like 3) can have!!! Embarassed anyway, seems like you really did alot to it already. is there a mod list for this beast?

The list is so long I forgot it !!! :D

how about some numbers that she's producing?

I don't care about numbers... mainly because rollers give crazy, and not comparable, numbers... for example, here in Italy we don't have Dynojet dynos, that give, at least, a 15% more !! :wink:

I only love to open engine, change/mod everything by myself, close all, and see if it starts again !!

Let's say that September 2006 I was at 588.25 Nm @ 4957 rpm...

this is a video of my *broken* speedo... when I left the gas I was at 245 km/h...

http://wolf250tm.altervista.org/Video/W ... 200602.WMV

But in October I pulled down the engine again, because I had some other ideas to apply....

I'm still finishing...
I made some mods to increase spool up and torque... I hate drag race engines, so I don't care HP numbers... I have to use my car on mountain roads... :wink:

sorry if im being nosey, but im really excited to see another member on this site with a 205.

I'm really happy to find GT-four friends in tha Hawaii.... in case I'll be there one day.... :D :D :D :D

ps. LOL! at the 5th picture.

:wink:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

eddie_gt4":toatpu1g said:
btw, I let myself to post one pic of your car w/o your permission before your arrival on this board Embarassed

:oops: :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

maxaud":toatpu1g said:
Do you not have pants on in the engine bay picture?

It was hot, but it was not THAT hot in those days.... :rofl:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And I'd like to thank all the other guys for the welcome !!!! :)

Probably many of you already know me... I've been on the GT4/GT4uk/GT4V2.0 forums/mailing lists since 1998...

SEE YOU !!!

TomsGT4

Heh heh what? Couldn't decide on a colour? :D
I don't trust mechanics either. I can take my time & if I bugger it up I get less upset than if a mechanic broke something.

Nice car.
Welcome to the board!

1990CelicaGT-S

TomsGT4":x19kfoxu said:
Heh heh what? Couldn't decide on a colour? :D
I don't trust mechanics either. I can take my time & if I bugger it up I get less upset than if a mechanic broke something.

Nice car.
Welcome to the board!

+1. I could only ever take my car to one of my close friends if I was having troubles I couldn't deal with. Before that I had too many people mess stuff up worse than it was.

theUNYTEDone

got em, eddie. took me a million years, though. i cant understand a lick of what you chaps say on that board..

could you translate?
also, any other sources for those wheels? the one you gave me doesnt have that model there...

eddie_gt4

theUNYTEDone":2mmt206g said:
could you translate?
sorry, but no... I don't speak German :oops:

theUNYTEDone":2mmt206g said:
also, any other sources for those wheels? the one you gave me doesnt have that model there...
Nigel, you should try use google or smth :D
you know the brand of wheels, so it's really easy...

bot ok, I'll help once again :wink:

look here

I guess that Panther just painted these rims white :shrug: