A little frenchy

bozo-merlin

Hi everybody

i am jeremy from france and i am a ST195 owner (rev3 engine in a ST185) for track day only

i had a lot of issue since i bought the car but all my trouble goes one by one and the end off the project has never been so soon

hope i could help you a few (i don't think so as there 3SGTE masters here)

have a nice day

Jeremy

Gary

Welcome. Post some pics. :)
By the way, ST195 is designated to Toyota Caldina 4WD.
The car doesn't have 3sgte in it.

bozo-merlin

Gary":1v7mpjjt said:
By the way, ST195 is designated to Toyota Caldina 4WD.
Oops

as in France we don't have GT4 other that ST165 and ST185 i don't know :oops:

you want some pics ?

here we go

Buy in august 2005
with 134 000 miles:
img01.jpg

bozo-merlin

alltracshoak":3o7aonwc said:
welcome m8. i still see the 2nd gen 3sgte in there :shrug:
because i don't finish my story

you want a trailer of the following story perhaps ?

Attachments

• IMG_2684 - Copie.JPG
    IMG_2684 - Copie.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 37

alltracshoak

no.just want to see 3rd gen in st185,it always look cool having a 3rd in the engine bay whether it's a 165 or a 185

db

Oooo, surrender monkey in the house! :D

Don't worry though, seeing that MR2 in the background, makes up for it.

Lots of hard work going into your car. I definitely respect that approach. Any recent pictures of the car's current condition? Its nice seeing left hand drive European cars for a change.

Seeing all you European folks makes me want to go on a European roadtrip. (Or is that Eurotrip?)

CDN-GT4

Man, every time I see the stock downpipe I grimace. That thing is such a beast! Good work though, I look forward to seeing more progress in the future.

PS. Send me your mirrors!!

eddie_gt4

Jeremy, welcome!
nice job 8)

p.s. and I want your spare OEM wheel cause I need one (actually I need a "left" one, but it doesn't matter :D )

db":pe7hs5k7 said:
(...) Seeing all you European folks makes me want to go on a European roadtrip. (Or is that Eurotrip?)
you're welcome! come to Lithuania, you won't regret! :D

bozo-merlin

in order to see leak at first sight

but it's a mistake, i plan to buy and forged another block, port and match another WRC head and manifolds so paint does matter, my mind is "better to go fast than look nice"

i need to resize my other picture to post them and show you

thnaks all for your welcome post ;)

gt4tified

bozo-merlin":3vxe8j3i said:
i plan to buy and forged another block, port and match another WRC head and manifolds

Noooooooooooo! Damn you euro tuners....getting all the WRC parts first! lol. Welcome to the forum. Great job on the DIY work. I've just started to do most of my stuff.....need to invest in some more tools though.

BTW, what's the part # on those front EBC's? And what clutch do you currently have in?

Ralph.

bozo-merlin

Why getting all WRC parts first ? the rev3 engine i bought is a WRC with 35000 miles on it
-bang bang exhaust manifold
-IC rad sprayer
-WRC recirc BOV
-no EGR hole in intake manifold and head
-WRC ECU for first start, but will be change later (when money come back)
-CT20b stage II from fensport
-WRC WTA (but think std and WRC are the same)

I will surch for the part # EBC pads on my bill and answer you, it is for single pot caliper (as i know there are 2 types)

For the antenna, it is the std location, and as it doesn't work (engine works but it does get out) so i put it like that manually to get some radio wave

i will put some more picture today on works about 1 year ago with PLX, EMU, ...