just an introduction

malodin

Hi all, i dont have an alltrac but do own 3 5th gens 1 4th gen and a partridge in a pair tree:)

i do plan on doing a 3sgte swap into the 4th gen as its my baby and its a convertible so im sure i will be asking many a question:)

a little about me, ive had my 4g for 5-6yrs and just recently picked up the 3 5th gens, the first one i got was a 90 st that i payed to much for but its clean with 16" mags a nice stereo system and all that stuff($700, i thought it was the head gasket bad, turned out it was the number one piston broke a rod or something, i have yet to open the block up, but i have sucessfully dropped in a 93 corolla 4afe with 60k($50 i payed) on the clock, i am in the process of hooking everything up. i posted on that in the efi section)

then a week after the st a 92 gt convertible popped up, needed a little work, i think someone slapped on a pre 92 head as i think its got a head gasket leak, it runs like a top just builds ubber pressure in the radiator, i picked up another 5sfe with 80k on the clock ($100 for that) its out of a 96 mr2 i belive.

then 2 weeks after the drop top i picked up a parts gt hatchback from a kid for $500, i am swapping interior into the 92 convertible and then stripping it down, and possibly building a 5sge motor for something i havent figured out what yet, maybe a sand rail:)

any ways thats my low down pm me if you need any parts for the hatch, especially everything from the b pillars back as i cant use it in either my droptop or my st

Alex