A Newbie questions... please help..

St185 All-Trac

Alright... i was wondering what it would take and how i should go about making a 500whp-600whp ST185... Umm i never really got into cars till i was about 18 and now one year later i just cant stop, let alone having one of the coolest cars out there.. So im just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to go about this... And what would be a ball park price.. 15k?

tw2

Yeah that thread covers just about everything good, bad, retarded and just plain stupid. The easiest thing to do is look at most of the parts which make up your engine and figure on replacing them with much better parts. What do you want the car for? It will not be fun on the street at least not in the city. A poll of mr2 owners figured about 300-350whp was more than enough fun for most people with the 3sgte and drivability is not terrible at that level. Also the costs involved go up exponentially after the stock fuel system is maxed out.

Sifu

Why does that guy have to be from MN? LOL!!!

There are plenty of threads on this... You want to go fast quick? You'd better have deep pockets...