Another 165 owner from the UK

rhino

Hello there :D

the car in its 'normal' pose
atthebeginning.jpg

relatively recent pic
tripscarshot.jpg

work just finished today (the new wheel). I waited 2 years to do this relatively unnecessary mod...loving the suede 8)
DSC00099.jpg

I have had my car for a few years, and am a member of the gt4dc and gt4ec forums. I have known of this place for a while now, and thought (as there is lots of info I currently need that is not on the ec or dc) it was time to register. I do most things to the car myself, learning as I go along with help from fellow gt4 owners. I didn't fit my 205 gearbox though; I think at my current tech level I would have struggled big time

I'll probably spend the next month or two reading old threads and getting the feel of alltrac.net...must say that it is looking good already and there are some awesome machines on here 8)

Current specs for my car (that I can remember lol) are
aircon removed
aussie 3" dp
mongoose 2.75" stainless zorst
205 gearbox and transfer
straight intake with apexi filter and cold air shield
brown top rad :roll:
battery in boot
sound deadening removed
rear seats etc removed
17" team dynamics pro race (or comp can't remember) alloys
gfb stealth fx dv
uprated 360 deg tb turbo

I've spent most of my time with the car getting it into a clean and reliable condition...a good base for me to add to. Now comes the time when I can start playing with engine, brakes, chassis etc mods rather than fighting rust and replacing knackered parts with stock :D

Anyway, nice to be here and hopefully I can kick in some useful info myself

rhino

Hi Gary

In looking around I have noticed lots of the lads I come across on the other forums lol...what are we like :shrug:

This is going to take me ages to work my way through :smokes:

Rainy days indoors with millions of interesting threads :D

rio_cyber

hy rhino nice car, btw, your sec. pictures has just made a picture of the... on our local toyota club site :D (yeah crosslinking without a shame ) :doh: ,
wery nice motiv (not counting the car) 8)
btw. Cann you post the pisturee ih high res ?, fir desktop wallpaper purposes ;)

rhino

No, don't think that has worked...can I send the image in a pm?
Hang on, I'll try add via attachment

Attachments

• tripscarshot.JPG
    tripscarshot.JPG
    442.1 KB · Views: 12