sammyw

I have been a member for a little over a month now, just thought I would officilally say Hello :D . I currently drive an '82 Supra or my Dad's GT-Four until my own GT-Four is finished.

By the way my dad is the owner of the "JDM GT-four in Vancouver."
(In case you were wondering).

TexasAlltrac

sammyw":3ekkjjt0 said:
I have been a member for a little over a month now, just thought I would officilally say Hello :D . I currently drive an '82 Supra or my Dad's GT-Four until my own GT-Four is finished.

I love the old 1982-1985 celicas and supras. I had a bronze/black 83 GT-S coupe with a Camden supercharger on it from 1989-1993. It is the one car out of all the cars I have owned that I wish I still had.

sammyw

Yeah it is a pretty good car, me and the car do not get along though (sounds totally crazy but it is so true). Why don't you have yours?

sammyw

How do I get pictures into my posts, my understanding is that they have to already be on a publicly accesible website and then you can put them in to the post's, is that right. If not please do tell, by the way I am on a MAC (could that be my problem?).

TexasAlltrac

sammyw":3po3m50u said:
Yeah it is a pretty good car, me and the car do not get along though (sounds totally crazy but it is so true). Why don't you have yours?

It got T-boned at an intersection and taco'd out.

I replaced it with an 87 GTS which I later converted to 3SGTE in 99. I may have been one of the first to do so, I am not sure.