Newbie ST185 owner

YerRandO

Just got a white 1990 alltrac, my first alltrac but not my first celica. I still own my black 1994 GTS which I've had since 1999, http://www.6gc.net/members/94gts. I've been around different forums for years (celica.net, 6gc.net, even on here for different info), never posting much but always reading. I also attended the T-TEP (toyota technical education program) at BCIT here in Canada and currently work for mazda (hey it's a job, LOL)

I wanted a second car to help keep the mileage off my 94 and to give it some down time for mods and maintenance. I actually purchased her off a member here ionloin, however she is definatly a fixxer-upper. Looks like it's been neglected for sometime now, ionloin was off to a good start restoring her but I'm still left with a fair bit a work to return her to her former glory.
956218169_f3c16681af_b.jpg

956218471_e0f57cec33_b.jpg

957018874_345e038c71_b.jpg
[/img]

Rick89GTS

Excellent, another All-Trac owner in Vancouver :D
Welcome to the board. If we have enough interest, maybe we can get another Vancouver Meet going sometime.

YerRandO

Rick89GTS":11iecdb5 said:
Excellent, another All-Trac owner in Vancouver :D
Welcome to the board. If we have enough interest, maybe we can get another Vancouver Meet going sometime.

Sounds good, I might not be driving her for a bit untill I can fix afew issues. But I've always got my 6th gen

YerRandO

etantshi":3tth7qt0 said:
Really diggin the stock bronze wheels on the white car.

LOL :D all three of them.... the passanger side front one isn't painted, they wern't even taken off the car, even the lug nuts are painted. All I know is, I didn't do it!...LOL

Corey

Nice car :) rare one. i guess only 6-700 or so ST185 turbo4wd's were brought into canada.

Good luck with the restoration, keep us updated :)

last i heard from ionlion was about 2 months ago i think on here. didnt realise he was going to sell it.

and +1 for the bronze with white. even if done poorly lol.

maxaud

Nice! Looks like a nice car.
Wish I had a white one.
Wasn't Timo looking at buying this same car?

YerRandO

Corey Darling":vpcro28h said:
last i heard from ionlion was about 2 months ago i think on here. didnt realise he was going to sell it.

I was surprised that he didn't advertise it on here, I found his add on craigslist (he posted on revscene too). I think he just had some other priorities in life right now and it's a big project to tackle, Super nice guy though, atleast she's in good hands still. Had to tow it to my place, I would have loved to drive it home. After the tow bill, registration (including the speeding ticket I had to pay befor I could get it registered) and the actual cost of the car it was about $3000....