Not really new, but should introduce anyway.

CrazyAchmed

I've met several members here already face to face. I eat sleep and live at Mafix's house. Him and I built the majority of his car. At some point, I must have gotten just enough fragments from his second car under my skin to turn my passion from Mitsu(I know god what a mistake...and expense) to Toyota. (Although that may have started when I purchased my beloved 06 Tundra 4x4 last spring)

Sakaura so nicely gave me what was left of her car ahem...more like chassis, and after a couple days cutting the rust out of it, I would say that wasn't much, but I was and still am grateful to say the least.

Then another local guy got completely discouraged with his rusted out 88 and well, thats now mine to. It works and runs with the exception of the frame being bent. Not much I can do about that. So parts car it is.

And now for the fun to begin...

I had my fun and some great learning experiences on both of Willie's cars, and then I've had the pleasure of resurrecting my old 82 Ford F-100 from the grave a couple times. I had the third most modded Base Model Stealth on 3si for a while, and then I've recently gotten a dose of air in my face from the recent addition of an 02 Harley Davidson Sporty 1200 XL Custom.

I'm sure there is more but I won't bore with details.