Newbie from VA

drknytedaze

Hi, I just bought my first All trac, it's a 5th gen. 1991, and it's burgundy with gray leather interior. I also have a1993 GTS that I have driven since 1993 when it was almost new. It had 17,000 mi. on it when I got it and now it has over 200,000, so it has been a good ole friend, faithful and loyal. She was good enough to never leave me stranded on the side of the road. She is starting to show her age a little, but that hasn't slowed her down much. Nothing a good Black paint job can't fix! My husband also has a 1991 conv. which is black as well. We would love to meet up with any body in this area that has similar interest. Thanks for letting me join the group!

drknytedaze

I am in Chester, VA. it's about 10 miles south of Richmond off I-95. Wish I lived closer to Lynchburg, I would really appreciate some help with this turbo I just bought. Unfortunately, someone has screwed around with it and I wish they had left it stock. I don't think they knew what they were doing and the car really needs someone that does knows what they are doing to go through it and remove all the BS! But hopefully it will be all right and I can make it a good car again.