New :) ST184 Coupe!

Trevers_celica

Hi Guys, Been a user of these forums for awhile now and decided to join, Been into Celicas since i was 10, saw a Red 92 Convertible and made a goal to one day own that bad ass car lol. Now im on my 3rd one. First was a 1990 Celica ST in blue for 400 bucks, body was terrible, and it had no floor pan, but i loved it! Apparently the cops did too, got it impounded and never got it back due to the 2000+ cost. Second was a Teal 93 Celica GT, with a sunroof. Thats where things got real interesting for me, the power and just style of it made me love it again, it had rusty rocker panels and faded paint but i loved it nonetheless. Then i started looking for a truly clean Coupe, and i found one. about a year ago, i picked up my 92 Celica GT in red. Paint is almost perfect, not a spot of rust. and 140k miles...all for 1100 :) Well here she is! Ive got a few rares along the way, the clear corners and metal rear speaker covers from Bill Dana, the System 10 Door panels from UK, etc etc. Just one rare really sticks out, and thats my Vented tails :) Tell me what ya think! :D :D :D