Socal st185 owner

What's up. I have owned my all-trac since 2006 & it has been a journey.. If I knew how to post pics on here, I'd take a couple. :shrug: :pissed: :twisted: :crazy:

I want to find a good, reputable shop that is willing to work honestly on my car in the area. So far, that hasn't happened..

Not really. I'm in Oceanside, so it is within reach though. What's in Mira Mesa that I should know about?

RedCelicaTRD

I live in Mira Mesa. My wife spotted a black ST185 so I was wondering who it belonged to.

What year is your ST185? Are you the person who was looking for an engine wiring harness on facebook?

Yeah, but mine is red & I'm not looking to sell. I was just threatening to scrap it out of frustration. I think I'm gonna start prodding at it again and teach myself some more shit. Right now I have an issue with my car running funny. It kind of feels like it might have a misfire or something. I plan on buying a volt meter and checking the plug wires and distributor cap. I also located a puff of smoke coming from a little bit below the starter when I start my car. Any idea what that might be?