NEW MEMEBR!!!

BOBO

Hey everyone been looking for a gt4/all trac for some months now after I sold a 2003 svt cobra I had for a few years.. 2.3L whipple supercharger on around 18lbs of boost and a solid axle swap made roughly 590rwhp.. loved the thing to death, flew half way across the states to get it, but i live in Westchester NY and unfortunately it snows here sometimes a lot. Alas i need a AWD car that's got some personality and grunt! i could go buy an overpriced sti or evo but they are everywhere i turn i want something unique where most people will see it and say wtf is that a mini supra with 4x4? I love to drive and i consider myself an enthusiast. Ive always been into anything fast whether it be motorcycles (06 gsxr 600 my first bike working my way into getting a 2011-13 gsxr 750 fingers crossed!) or fast cars. i love rwd and awd cars! ive had a few mustangs and a corvette in the past but i want a car i can have a blast in and when winter comes around i don't have to stop having fun! Which is why i am here!

Attachments

• xtjkkiuy.jpg
    xtjkkiuy.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 458