New from Spokane Washington

josephlj945

Hi all,
I've been reading these forums for while but haven't made an account until now. I have an st184 Celica, but not an alltrac. Been in search for an st185 for a long time, they are harder to come by then any other car in my area it seems like. Only seen 2 in person.

Eurus

There are a few 165s on the west side of the mountains for sale, but rarely 185s. Good luck!

Kswizzle

I'm in Spokane too. Looked for an an st185 for two years before I found mine. Finally found it not running in Boise and paid 5500 for it. So be sure it's what you want. Keep lookin and you'll find the one. Good luck!

Kswizzle

Mines red. I'm wondering if maybe there's another red one in town because your the second person that's said that and I haven't driven it around town more than a couple days for the past 6 months. But it was parked in my driveway for about a year on the south hill. I talked to the guy with the white one. Don't think he's on here but he is a part of spotoc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 558

josephlj945

That's a beautiful car. I think you might've been the one I saw. Unless there is another one. Last time I saw it was before winter off of Euclid and market.

josephlj945

If that was you, do you recall seeing someone in a white Convertible Celica? You popped your hood for me and showed me your car.
Also it seems that the sellers are shady for that car in Seattle.. go look at the thread. There's one in Oregon that I'm trying to get but I have to sell my Z first because I'm sorta broke lol.