Kinda a new member

genkidama

Hey everyone. This is my second time joining the board, I never used my previous account and I guess it got removed. So hello again. I am from Maryland, have a 1988 Celica All Trac with about 150K miles all original (interior is an Arizona special; sun damaged everything, cracked leather faded dash). Car is great though got it in about November of 2013, drove it to Atlantic city, pushed it a little too hard. Car started overheating. Got it towed back, had this loser friend of mine try and change the thermostat and water pump.

Car sat for about a year, finally brought it to real shop, they fixed the overheating issue, turned out a pipe in back of the engine burst. While it was in the shop, I re-did all the piping for the turbo. Been daily-ing her since. Also had an issue with the Odometer not working and Speedo not working, just got a replacement off eBay though so that should fix that issue. Plan on fixing up the interior as well it is pretty ratty.

Happy to be here, a proud member of the celica gt4 family.

Heres some pictures(hopefully these work this time):

Attachments

• celica1edit_zpsvnkl9vkb.jpg
    celica1edit_zpsvnkl9vkb.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 433
  • celicaedi4_zpszdr5pzpg.jpg
    celicaedi4_zpszdr5pzpg.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 433
  • celicaedit2_zpsykzhpmqo.jpg
    celicaedit2_zpsykzhpmqo.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 433

freddie

What is it about black Celica's. they always look good, better I believe than any other colour.
I have a white ST165 and a black ST162 and the 162 always looks better than the other car.