New member in MA (USA)

FCJG15

Hello all and thank you for the add,

Name is Josh (Instagram: FCJG_15)

Just picked up a 1992 GTS [ST184] (sorry its not an ALLTRAC). It is my second 5TH gen. My first was an 1992 ST which was my second car (First car was a 1991 Miata that wasn't smart to have as a foot heavy 17 year old in winter).

This car came up from Virginia and has 80k all original miles, fully loaded gray leather interior, no rust or rot ANYWHERE.

The car will be my daily driver year round so it will be built to drive as so.

Plans are essentially sound system, tint, wheels and tires, lower a bit, and would love to find an AllTrac hood and the GT-Four front bumper (all over time I guess). As parts fail they will get replaced with performance variants. (Example: when the exhaust system fails it will surely get the high-flow treatment.)

As I mentioned its my daily, so maintaining reliability and fuel economy are king here.

I am a big fan of the 5th gens because of their keen styling and simplicity... also I am a sucker for pop-ups.

I am also an RX-7 (FC) guy. Have 5 of those right now lol.

Attachments

• Cherry.jpg
    Cherry.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,080
  • kairi.jpg
    kairi.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,080

FC Zach

FCJG15":vbbe3wh4 said:

Welcome! I'm big into rotaries as well!

22485713466_b1a24c1ea3_b.jpg

24338840843_42e8ec1995_z.jpg
24670208490_b6cd6fae91_b.jpg

FCJG15

FC Zach":24aywl3i said:
FCJG15":24aywl3i said:

Welcome! I'm big into rotaries as well!

22485713466_b1a24c1ea3_b.jpg

24338840843_42e8ec1995_z.jpg
24670208490_b6cd6fae91_b.jpg

VERY NICE FC. love the sport package being retained. (underbelly pan?) interested in seeing more photos bud.

I have a shit ton of parts i am currently going through my storage lot and moving to a larger facility so i will keep you posted. you have a facebook or instagram? easiest way to get a hold of me if you ever need it.

that sachs chainsaw is awesome and i never knew that anyone made a rotary powered bike! sick!

FCJG15

FC Zach":laoc1xu2 said:
FCJG15":laoc1xu2 said:
VERY NICE FC. love the sport package being retained. underbelly pan?) interested in seeing more photos bud.

that sachs chainsaw is awesome and i never knew that anyone made a rotary powered bike! sick!

Yep still have the aluminum pan :)

Here a link to the album: https://www.flickr.com/gp/129036179@N08/418898

Here's one of the bikes I built.
https://flic.kr/p/DZP1uG

CHECK IT OUT DUDE:

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/_fcjg15_

SOME CUPHOLDERS I DESIGNED.

FCJG15

FC Zach":cxc9fv8o said:
That's freaking sweet man, I'll have to pick one of those up.

thanks dude and yeah I have those and I'm going to start making Fiberglass and carbon fiber parts

FCJG15

I'm not. I was on RX7club. But I started making great money on Facebook with part sales. And rx7club wanted me to pay because I sold a lot.

But I could check it out for sure

FCJG15

definitely going to check them out then. sick of RX7club honestly. lots of great info there archived, but lots of drama and stupid mods (the ones i have dealt with).

in the meantime my email is above in the thread, if you ever need something let me know i will gladly hook you up!

FCJG15

Woooowooooo found an AllTrac hood in great shape for a great price. Picking that up next weekend.

Would be nice to pick up:
-GT-Four front bumper
-GT-Four hood
-Pop out cup holders (under radio)
-OEM Mud guards
-Center console without CD slots
-Rear hatch plastic (covers taillights and the hatch latch)
-Rear tweeter covers for premium sound system (just over rear seat shoulders)

FCJG15

You are in NY? It's a bit of a hike. If you want to shoot me an email or your number we can maybe work via photos? I mean it's tough to justify if I'm not grabbing anything that can't be easily shipped.