Future ST185 Canary Islands

ST185l

Good afternoon, my name is Joshua. I live in the Canary Islands

I have great passion for and I love Toyota Celicas. I went to see a ST185 which has a small mistake and I would like to consult you before if that was something serious.

Excuse my English, I use google translator, I hope to be as clear as possible

ST185l

Finally I bought another, but also with probem. Here I present, although the photos are not of great quality

The day fuy to see ...

Sharing a room with his brother the small ...

The car has 240,000 KM, regarding interior plastic is pretty good ... the chairs must be repaired, although the front I would like to mount a pair of semi-bakets.
You should change head gasket, according to her former owner and his mechanic old
We must repair the steering pump from time to time need to replenish ATF
Tires the truth is that I do not like anything but the least

For now I want to make about 1,000 KM to see that oil consumption has not had much if only repair the butt, but I would redo engine "forge" and get a good basis although much is never potentiate

I would like to make some changes, but the fact is that I'm a bit lost as to what to give. I would like the car hit me a little more torque to seat?

My intentions are ...
Wheels with good tires semi slick. Tires still not measure by model and ... well you get the Mo6 but "I really view" and also oz
Good suspension
Within brakes not yet but I would not improve anything if the same measure or "swap"
full paint (so do not get me wrong engine comes and take advantage ...)
It depends what you can do something shorter Box, self-locking ... or leave as is
Question motor blow up or turbo intercooler and watercooler more ... I do not know, not if it will compensate ride some "exchange" an escape / line collectors ... that a good sound turbo

audiodjmp77

Looks good joshua, if you paint the car, get rid of the rubbing strips. To give you an idea of this, here is a pic without the strips on mine

8555e88100c73d78dc581dce980fd5ff.jpg

I think it looks a lot cleaner, but looks a nice car

Sent from my phone. Sorry for any mistakes