Help an AllTrac lover into this world of yours!

New members MUST post a new intro thread before they can access the rest of the forum.

Help an AllTrac lover into this world of yours!

Postby KookiDowg » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the add! I currently reside in San Diego, CA and don't own an AllTrac yet unfortunately. Although, the sole reason that I've joined is to do my homework on these cars, mainly an ST185 while I'm saving up and landing into somewhat a more stable job sometime next year, General Aviation Support at the US Navy hopefully. The ST165 is also an exception! Sorry ST205!

My heart goes out from the Rotary Engine community as I've owned an '89 RX-7 for two years. Unfortunately, that build were only good intentions but many bad decisions and so all those mistakes that I've learned throughout that FC, swore to never again.

I don't know if I'll ever contribute to anything to this forum in terms of knowledge-based, but I'll be seeking into those build threads with lots of admiration hopefully!

Other than cars, my other hobbies included are video games. Sim-Racing on the PC and a competitive player in the Super Smash Bros Series, Melee & Smash 4.

Thanks for actually reading this lol.

Thanks,
KookiDowg
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
In the market for an ST185 sometime next year...
'00 Accord Daily pos thing
'89 Mazda RX-7 FC3S SOLD
KookiDowg

Re: Help an AllTrac lover into this world of yours!

Postby FC Zach » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Welcome, I'm a rotorhead myself!
1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac
1987 Mazda RX7 Sport
1979 Yamaha G1A, rotary powered with Sachs KM24
1976 Hercules W2000, oil injected
FC Zach
Club Member

1992 Toyota Celica

Postby Tomas » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forum, i owned a few rotaries myself and they can be a lot of fun. I also live in San Diego and currently owned a 165. I might be able to help find a car when you are ready to buy one.
Tomas
Club Member

Postby KookiDowg » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:13 pm

Thanks guys for the welcome and it's cool to see other fellow Rotards in here as well!

Dude Tomas, that'd be perfect! I'm kinda still somewhat debating amongst the 185 and 165. Though I'm leaning more towards the 185 but regardless that will be appreciated to have someone help me out when I buy my Alltrac! Let's keep in touch Tomas!
In the market for an ST185 sometime next year...
'00 Accord Daily pos thing
'89 Mazda RX-7 FC3S SOLD
KookiDowg

Return to New Member Forum