Returning member

New members MUST post a new intro thread before they can access the rest of the forum.

Returning member

Postby JoshD » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:02 am

Hey everyone, back to the forum after 10 + years. Haha. I wasn't sure if Alltrac.net was still kicking. I'm blown away by the continued interest and activity on the board. Pretty awesome that everyone has kept this community and all its information alive. This forum was a tremendous help to me building my alltrac.

Sadly I'm back to sell. Life is quite different for me than it was 10-15 years ago when I was building and working on the alltrac everyday. There is no sense in letting it sit around being ignored. Best to find a new home for it now. I knew if there was interest this would be the place to come. Bummed to do it but I'll be posting an ad in the future.

Just wanna say thanks to everyone here for the endless information that has been put together. I spent hours here learning everything about the alltrac. The product knowledge is priceless, being able to know what products are worth you money and everything that's available.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Josh
1990 Alltrac
Southeast PA
JoshD

Return to New Member Forum