I need this part

Heat

Thanks!!! :) im actually feeling lucky.btw if you have this model and need parts let me know i have extras.

Heat

No... my other one is not 4wd.the fuel tank as you may know is placed in the center not at the end and is completely different:/

Nitro_Alltrac

Yes, I know about the difference.

So you have a All Trac but no fuel tank? That will make fabrication a little harder.

By other one, you mean you have a FWD parts car or other Celica?

Kurt_st185_gt4

Heat":1ni2k95r said:
Hello,i have a celica all trac 1988 and i need the fuel tank

Found this one with car-part.com I haven't used the service before as I prefer the local pull-a-part because of the pricing (paid $35 for an entire knuckle assembly with the hub still in vs $35 for just a used hub from car-part or $120 for just a new hub) but I heard they can and will ship parts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161226-015213.png
    Screenshot_20161226-015213.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 2,465

Nitro_Alltrac

I just checked car-part.com myself. They have that thing listed incorrectly. They're showing it as a AWD convertible. Big screw up there.

Kurt_st185_gt4

zaluss":2bvhfgsf said:
Heat":2bvhfgsf said:
Im on the phone whit them rigth now!!!

I would be cautious as the picture is clearly a FWD convertible which has an entirely different gas tank.

You're right. I upon further inspection it seems to be a GT model. Sorry I'm not that familiar with the st16x models as I own a st185. I know for a fact I can find a st165 once I get back to Germany. I should be able to ship the tank from there but I might be pricy because of the size.

Heat

I saw one from a gt4 online, is in germany.didnt know that the one from the gt4 will fit.imma check if i can get someone over the phone that speaks English

Kurt_st185_gt4

Heat":1o7ib0ei said:
I saw one from a gt4 online, is in germany.didnt know that the one from the gt4 will fit.imma check if i can get someone over the phone that speaks English

Let me know if you need any local help. I speak a little German. Well enough to buy car parts and food :rofl: